Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat c

I just got this from Really's husband..........I have no words. I am in shock.

Hey Pat. Wanted you to know... she is in ICU in Edmonton. She had a brain hemmorage on Wednesday morning. It was pretty touch and go for a while, but she is stable now and they are working to determine the damage and figure out what they can do next. She hasn't regained consciousness, and there isn't much we can do besides wait and pray. I thought you should know.. if you and the FSU crowd have any spare prayers for her, it would be appreciated.

manhn

Such awful news. Any updates would be greatly appreciated. When I saw the title of this thread, my heart fell.

Mayra

Omg. :(

She's been such a long time member of this family we call FSU and it's shocked me to read this.

My thoughts and prayers for her and her family.

nlloyd

So sorry to hear this shocking news. Sending good thoughts her way and to her family also.

AYS

🌻
Oh my god, what horrible news. At least the news is she's stable. Please keep us posted. :(

:(

oleada

Awful news. This is such a huge shock. Sending along my love and thoughts to Really and her family :(

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Thanks for letting us know Pat. Please keep in touch with her family and let them know her FSU family is worried as well.

WildRose

OMG. Thinking of her and her family. I'm in Edmonton, if I can do anything please let me know.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Terrible news. Hoping for the best for Lee - thank you for letting us know.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Many thanks for passing on this shocking news @pat c - prayers being said here, of course. Please let Lee's family know that her FSU family are thinking of her and hoping for the very best. Virtual hugs to you and to them.

Any updates will be most welcome, as others have said.

Her last post in SS was later in the day on Tuesday and said "no hospital admission" (related to her digestive system issues) - how wrong she was :wuzrobbed

Last edited:

BittyBug

Disgusted
What shocking news. :( I sincerely hope that she will pull out of this and make a full recovery.

skatemomaz

Resist
I did not want to open this thread. Hoping for the best for Lee and family. My prayers and best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information