Euros 2024 Rhythm Dance: "We Want More spots for Spain & Georgia"

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Slightly out of sync in the first two twizzle sets, but really quick rotation and good coverage in the pattern. Awesome Choreo Steps. The level of performance they're giving paired with the speed is unmatched in the current field.

Not a fan of this musical transition for the pattern dance step. It feels like they're just biding time until the straightline lift.

I know this packaging is cringe to so many, but I love the trashy roller rink look. Loved it, should clearly be in first.:cheer2:

skatingguy

decently
Charlene Guignard/Marco Fabbri 🇮🇹
Coach: Barbara Fusar Poli, Roberto Pelizzola
Music: Holding Out for a Hero, Against All Odds

SqTwW4+SqTwM4
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Dance Step Sequence 3
Straight Line Lift 4

MiStW4+MiStM2 (Guignard: 3 after review)

I think it's unfortunate that they felt the need to masculinize Marco in this program instead of matching Charlene with the eye makeup, and the pants. Still, love this program, and they performed it so well.

86.80 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Icetalavista

Char and Marco smokin’. Versus smoke and mirrors just before 😈. Love that roll over Marco’s back move.

“Nerves of steel”… chug.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I know this packaging is cringe to so many...
Non!!

I get that it looks a bit like teachers going overboard for '80s day in high school - but also it's 100% legit: the colors, the makeup, the earrings, THE CAMP. This is what I expected from 75% of the RDs this season given the theme.

Happy they are in 1st :)

skatingguy

decently
Allison Reed/Saulius Ambrulevicius 🇱🇹
Coach: M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer
Music: Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information