2023 Nepela Trophy - Ice Dance RD & FD

Colonel Green

My one caveat about the program design, it's always a little weird when a program is instrumental for almost the whole way through only to suddenly have lyrics (especially when most of the music they were previously skating too also has extremely famous lyrics that everyone in the audience knows but which weren't used).

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Zingas/Kolesnik - Beauty and the Beast but not a yellow dress. I’m not generally a fan of Disney programmes for skaters above young juniors but going with mostly instrumental cuts worked. I didn’t think they were quite as sharp as yesterday, she looked to be struggling a bit in the steps and getting behind him.
Also the choreo needs less hand-holding and more interesting dance holds. But they’re very good.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
DavSmo - and now, let's introduce you to the opposite of ZingKol when it comes to LITERAL interpretation of the music through costumes.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
And, another mismatch team. I have a soft spot for Diana as I think she gets a lot of unfair snark, but I wonder what team Annabelle M and Gleb would have made. That was going well until she lost focus.

Karen-W

They're still gonna medal, given their decent lead over the Taschlers & ZingKol from the RD.

Karen-W

Told ya! 1st with FearGib to go...

Davis/Smolkin GEO 188.94 (61.42 TES + 50.90 PCS - 1.00 DED = 111.32)

Karen-W

LOL - the only reason they finished behind ZingKol in the FD is because of the mandatory 1.0 deduction

Karen-W

I wasn't paying attention but tracker says Lilah botched her twizzles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information