2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Boston

Messalina

I don't know what crazy mistakes were made when placing my order, but I have a confirmation with absolutely no indication of where my seat might be. Did I choose a seat, a section, a row? How is is possible to have paid without indicating anything?? I have absolutely no clue. My son had just had spine surgery the day before and I logged in and quickly placed an order in the first five minutes after the sale opened and then rushed back over to his hospital room.

Carolla5501

The email I got shows my seat row everything. So if yours doesn’t are you sure you got the final email? there were two emails one was you got we got your money and we’re working on it and two was here’s what you got you’ve got 10 days to take it or let is know you don’t want it

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I don't know what crazy mistakes were made when placing my order, but I have a confirmation with absolutely no indication of where my seat might be. Did I choose a seat, a section, a row? How is is possible to have paid without indicating anything?? I have absolutely no clue. My son had just had spine surgery the day before and I logged in and quickly placed an order in the first five minutes after the sale opened and then rushed back over to his hospital room.
I just checked my junk folder and that's where the email went with my seats. I got Loge 20, Row 18. I booked an appointment and may ask to change to Loge 3 if they aren't willing to open up Loge 1 for me... (lol).

AnnM

I just checked my junk folder and that's where the email went with my seats. I got Loge 20, Row 18. I booked an appointment and may ask to change to Loge 3 if they aren't willing to open up Loge 1 for me... (lol).

I think that's pretty close to where I sat in 2016 and they were good seats. A little higher up than my current preferences, but a clear view of the entire ice surface, the KnC, and just above the skaters' entrance (which made for some interesting people watching).

Debbie S

I think that's pretty close to where I sat in 2016 and they were good seats. A little higher up than my current preferences, but a clear view of the entire ice surface, the KnC, and just above the skaters' entrance (which made for some interesting people watching).
Yep, I was in Loge 20, row 13, aisle across from 21, and had a great view. A small amount of obstruction from the judges' stand but if we were up a bit higher, it probably would have been better. Those were "end", i.e. cheaper, seats last time. This time around, they are in the more expensive category so I'm in 19, with TanithandBenFan.

Last edited:

Messalina

The email I got shows my seat row everything. So if yours doesn’t are you sure you got the final email? there were two emails one was you got we got your money and we’re working on it and two was here’s what you got you’ve got 10 days to take it or let is know you don’t want it

That sounded about right, so I checked both my spam folder and my trash − nothing! I basically got two pretty similar confirmation emails, the first reading:

Thank you for making a purchase for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025 today. We appreciate your business and support for this very exciting event.

Due to higher-than-expected demand, our response time for processing tickets and answering emails and voicemails might be longer than we anticipated. Please know that we received your request and will process it in the order it was received.

The second read:

Thank you for making a purchase for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025. ... Please allow up to three business days for a member of our ticketing staff to confirm your order. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
If you would like to schedule a time to have a representative of the ticketing team call you, please schedule an appointment at the link below. We ask that you please book an appointment prior to leaving a voicemail in an effort to help our team create time to prioritize each and every customer.

No details in either. I never did get the confirmation promised in "up to three business days." But I did book a phone consult for Dec. 4. I was fairly busy all week! Lol. (Though the surgery was a great success, btw, we stayed in the hospital for five days and the patient in question is still in need of some serious TLC.) I figured we'd sort it all on Dec. 4. But I see now, based on everyone else's responses, that something is missing. So I think I'm going email them and try to get actual seat deets. I'm sort of flexible with seating. I figure there will be something left that I like.

I was really happy with my seat last time - Loge 14, Row 6, Seat 7 − which, I dunno, I guess I picked at random ?

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Based on the posted chart, I don’t think they’ve touched anyone who requested cheap seats!

ice coverage

Based on the posted chart, I don’t think they’ve touched anyone who requested cheap seats!

Some orders for the cheapest balcony seats have been processed, if that is what you are wondering.
Anecdotally: I received my tentative balcony seat assignment two days ago, and I am aware of others who have received their balcony assignments too. My assigned seat is far away from my desired balcony seat, so there seems to be some "competition" for balcony seats. [ETA: I mean "good" balcony seats.]
Plus the seating chart as of Nov 17 shows that quite a few balcony seats now are blacked out (although they were originally available). [ETA: "Quite a few" = "More than a handful." I'm not trying to overstate the sales of balcony seats.]

Last edited:

Evgeniafan

Some orders for the cheapest balcony seats have been processed, if that is what you are wondering.
Anecdotally: I received my tentative balcony seat assignment two days ago, and I am aware of others who have received their balcony assignments too. My assigned seat is far away from my desired balcony seat, so there seems to be some "competition" for balcony seats.
Plus the seating chart as of Nov 17 shows that quite a few balcony seats now are blacked out (although they were originally available).
Where do you see the blacked out seating chart, I want to make sure my balcony seat is blacked out.

ice coverage

Where do you see the blacked out seating chart, I want to make sure my balcony seat is blacked out.

For the link to the most recently published "Tentative Seating Chart," scroll down to the bottom of the first screen of the ticketing platform:

The disclaimer on the first screen:
"Please note that this map does not update in real time and inventory indicated on the map may not refelct [sic] inventory available. Seats available subject to change."​

The most recently published chart says, "Updated Weekly" and "Lasted [sic] Updated 11/17 2023."
I believe each updated version of the chart will have a new link.
(Because of the Thanksgiving long weekend, seems possible to me that the published chart will not be updated tomorrow, but who knows?)
For the chart last updated on Nov 17, the link is:

ETA:​
For comparison, the chart last updated on Nov 13 is here:

Last edited:

acraven

We're in Section 11, Row 4. I'm thrilled. I'm guessing there was a lot of demand for seats on the judges' side and considerably less interest in the opposite side of the rink--though a lot of seats have been sold in the very center section.

peibeck

Simply looking
We're in Section 11, Row 4. I'm thrilled. I'm guessing there was a lot of demand for seats on the judges' side and considerably less interest in the opposite side of the rink--though a lot of seats have been sold in the very center section.

The ISU has staked most of the seats on the judges side for themselves and sponsors, 95% of the blacked out area on that map aren't sales.

acraven

I know; I looked at the seating map not long after FOFS sales opened. I think serious dance fans would often prefer to be down near the curve of the rink on the judges' side rather than in a much more central spot across the ice.

Last edited:

AnnM

I had my scheduled call this morning. FYI have your phone near you during the half hour prior to your appointment -- Ben called 15 minutes early.

I had really wanted an aisle seat, so I decided to move one row back from my assigned seat. The seats in section 13 are indeed numbered 1-20 and they were all still showing as available in that row on the official website's seating chart, but when I asked for seats 1&2 instead of 19&20, only 19&20 were actually still available. I feel like many of the questions they're fielding would be resolved if they updated their map much more frequently and made it easier to read.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned in this thread, but individual tickets go on sale next fall. If you bought an all event ticket without a gala ticket but change your mind by then, you'll receive a presale link before the individual gala tickets go up on Ticketmaster. They're also working on getting more official hotels and the booking links up by March.

Aceon6

Just got off the phone with Ben (who is a peach and has the patience of a saint.) My holdup was that USFS wanted my seats. So I’m moved over one section, but got my row preference. No aisle, but I only have 2 people to climb over! Any other fellow cheapskates in 330?

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
No aisle, but I only have 2 people to climb over! Any other fellow cheapskates in 330?

I'm seat 3 for Montreal - hopefully it'll be ok. I was second-guessing not having gotten aisle but it's row A (upper section, I'm not that rich :p) and given my height its really worth not having someone in front. At least I can squeeze past others easily enough.

Hope the ticket buying process ends well for everyone, and selfishly that at least some of you can do both Worlds. :) But understand it's a lot to ask in consecutive years.

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Just got off the phone with Ben (who is a peach and has the patience of a saint.) My holdup was that USFS wanted my seats. So I’m moved over one section, but got my row preference. No aisle, but I only have 2 people to climb over! Any other fellow cheapskates in 330?
I'm glad you finally got a resolution!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Just finished my call with Ben. He was able to get me seats in Loge 2, Row 15! :cheer2: He was incredibly kind, patient, and friendly.

He let me know that the ISU had them set aside Loge 1 seats for now, and that he'll contact me if availability opens up.

So, while the map shows blackouts for the 3 center Loges behind the officials (1, 2, 21), it's not a definite no if you ask. I'm fairly happy with what Ben was able to do for me, but I won't be able report on any technical panel voids. :lol:

SaSherka

🙋🏻‍♀️ My cousin and I have a combined 5 seats in Section 302 Row 5. We originally requested 301 Row 3.
Hoping to be able to volunteer again, but not sure I'll have the time.

Aceon6

🙋🏻‍♀️ My cousin and I have a combined 5 seats in Section 302 Row 5. We originally requested 301 Row 3.
Hoping to be able to volunteer again, but not sure I'll have the time.
Pretty close. I’m also Row 5. 301/5 is supposedly reserved for USFS, so I imagine we can skooch over and sit there together at least on Thursday and Friday.

Last edited:

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I'm a little concerned I haven't heard anything from them yet, but I'm sure the holiday slowed things down. Maybe it's time to make an appointment!

terisa

I got Loge 5 row 5 seat 5. At least it's easy to remember. I was traveling so couldn't deal with the whole call-and-change thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information