Skate Canada 2023 Rhythm Dance - Sweet Dreams Are Made of Fleece

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Probably my favorite program thus far of their never-changing 'style', but still places where they are clearly behind the top teams in the world. Twizzles still have that push up and down often throughout the turns, the steps get sloppy and shallow, the speed slows down.

As a positive, more transitions than I remember from them and they are trying more complexity versus just showy movements.

RIP compulsories.

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
I think F/G have added more random arm movements in the steps. And more pink on their costumes. Looking sharper each time out.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I’m digging the choreo for this Eurythmics program but these costumes are a huge no. So generic and blah! Are they placeholders while the real costumes are being designed?
And Mark and I love the costumes. :p

I liked that better than G/P if only because they match. And were fast.

mtnskater

F&G. He is sooo good. What an excellent, sharp dancer he is. So quick and athletic. I pretty much just watch him. Her lack of finish still bugs me. Dance was fine, not memorable though.

Sally1214

I always enjoy watching Fear/Gibson; but, after Piper and Paul, this kind of looked like the same thing they've been doing for a long time .... just to different music. I'm happy with the standings right now. :) Okay, I'm off to get some stuff done before the Pairs SP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information