2023 Skate America Free Dance - Don’t Miss with Texas

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
L/l it takes a while to build but by the end i was enthralled. They also skate very close. Lahga looked like he was in pain the whole time though so idk work on your emotional faces sir.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The first half of this Free Dance is interesting, but at the end I'm just over it. There's nothing about the choreography that's building. It's just like "hey, the music is different now, we're on to a new phase of the program."

The elements were incredibly well executed, but this isn't working for me. I don't know what it's going to take to get them that next level, because technically Lajoie & Lagha are one of the best teams in the world. I just can't get into any of their programs.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
They're doing better at matching the facial expressions, finally. But she looked a little hunched to me. Good build to the program.

mtnskater

Irrational I know, but I’m always having a hard time warming up to this team because Zach reminds me so much of an attorney in my former office who was very arrogant and conceited. Love the color of her dress and the music was lovely but didn’t really go anywhere.

Sally1214

Hope that was enough from Marjorie and Zach for silver. Loved her dress and also the color of his shirt. Their program certainly held my attention more than some of the others today. We shall see ....

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The first half of this Free Dance is interesting, but at the end I'm just over it. There's nothing about the choreography that's building. It's just like "hey, the music is different now, we're on to a new phase of the program."

The elements were incredibly well executed, but this isn't working for me. I don't know what it's going to take to get them that next level, because technically Lajoie & Lagha are one of the best teams in the world. I just can't get into any of their programs.
Your journey off the ignore list these last few hours has ended.

Allen

Glad to be back!
L/l it takes a while to build but by the end i was enthralled. They also skate very close. Lahga looked like he was in pain the whole time though so idk work on your emotional faces sir.
Pain of a nation? I'm trying to make it more interesting.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I wonder what Chock does with her old, very expensive costumes? Her FS dresses are so program specific, I can't see them being sold to some starving ice dancer.

peibeck

Simply looking
L/L's rotational lift giving me Davis/White flashbacks.

The first half of this program is very dreary both musically and in terms of highlights. It did seem cleaner than the RD though, but I preferred the French.

VGThuy

I really enjoyed that from Marjorie and Zach. It’s an interesting juxtaposition of Zach’s more natural angsty performance style set to this music. I wish I noticed her more.

There was part while they were entering their stationary lift that looked like he was going to drop her but they got high GOEs anyway.

skatingguy

decently
Green, Caroline/Parsons, Michael 🇺🇸
Coach: Charlie White, Tanith White, Greg Zuerlein
Music: Denmark, Wind and Snow

Stationary Lift 4
OFTW3+OFTM3
SyTwW4+SyTwM4
DiStW3+DiStM3
Rotational Lift 4
Dance Spin 4
Curve Lift 4
Choreo Dance Lift
Choreo Char Step Sequence

Choreo Assisted Jump

This is certainly a style that they are well suited to. Stunning curve lift, and some really great stuff in different parts of the program. Needs more mileage to bring it all together.

110.02 = 1st Place
185.07 = 1st Place

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information