Word Games

Susan1

And here I thought to myself @Susan1 is going to hate this one!
A lot depends on what you decide to use for the second word. Sometimes, it clicks. The day I picked Choke for the second word with only the O and it was right was totally random. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day.

Last edited:

Jenny

From the Bloc
Wordle 265 6/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was me today. After the 4th guess I knew that there were 4 other common words it could have been, and after the 5th guess didn't work, I took a breath, looked at the 3 remaining possibilities and thought which one was most likely because it was in widest usage.

Perfect streak of 65 games maintained - phew, indeed.

PatChan4O

Wordle 265 6/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was me today. After the 4th guess I knew that there were 4 other common words it could have been, and after the 5th guess didn't work, I took a breath, looked at the 3 remaining possibilities and thought which one was most likely because it was in widest usage.

Sounds familiar

Wordle 265 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

hoptoad

Wordle 265 6/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

yup, after the second guess I thought 'o crap' I can still lose this. But I got lucky.
Wordle 265 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PatChan4O

@PatChan4O once again we had a very similar experience!

Wordle 267 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I find it interesting trying to guess what y'all did. Here's mine:
LEARN, COUGH, FOCUS
BLIND SHOUT FOCUS [\spoiler] I see some similarity in thought there. Took two hours and some breaks for me lol

Jimena

I'm doing Wordle, Quordle and Squareword every day. Any other recommendations?

hoptoad

I'm still deciding whether I like semantle - 11 days so far and I'm intrigued enough to keep going.

nlloyd

I lucked out with today's word:

Wordle 268 3/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Words were: their, pleat, smelt

Curious about your fourth word, @PatChan4O. Can't immediately think of a word with the same letters minus the last one.

PatChan4O

I lucked out with today's word:

Wordle 268 3/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Words were: their, pleat, smelt

Curious about your fourth word, @PatChan4O. Can't immediately think of a word with the same letters minus the last on
Wordle 268 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well, it was fair…..that’s about all I can say about it.
I was having a tough time with this one. You can see the goof I made between lines 2 and 3 and I can’t remember what I dreamt up on line 4. I guessed the correct word but didn't think the TIMES would use it and dithered for a while before finally trying it.

The TIMES owes us a skating term (can’t think of one that would fit, actually :) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information