Will United State's Loose Three Spots By Sending Max Rather Then Ross?

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
It's ridiculous to see Max behind Jason each time when the technical content was so much more in Max's performance! My mouth went agape at it in the 4 CC in Jan.! Max may be the typical stiff American skater, but the jumps were sound! Just because Jason can do spirals shouldn't overrule completed quads! That was a complete joke; scores totally given to Jason on reputation and seniority over technical content! When was that ever the case in men's skating? Even Yagudin was losing to Plushenko early on because of his 2 quads! It forced Alexei to do more which eventually broke down those hips in 2002 after the Olympic year! :rolleyes::COP::plush::yikes:

I don't understand why Max doesn't get higher PCS when he chooses music that he likes, and Jason only does what Rohene forces him to skate to!

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
It's ridiculous to see Max behind Jason each time when the technical content was so much more in Max's performance! My mouth went agape at it in the 4 CC in Jan.! Max may be the typical stiff American skater, but the jumps were sound! Just because Jason can do spirals shouldn't overrule completed quads! That was a complete joke; scores totally given to Jason on reputation and seniority over technical content! When was that ever the case in men's skating? Even Yagudin was losing to Plushenko early on because of his 2 quads! It forced Alexei to do more which eventually broke down those hips in 2002 after the Olympic year! :rolleyes::COP::plush::yikes:
My wife all ways teases me and says that my mouth become agape whenever there is a real stiff male skater on the TV! It's just a habit from my navy days, I guess!

The Best of Jill Hives

Banned Member
The Big O is usually how i feel after watching Max Aaron's skating! I like his tight pants. I think it is unfair that the judges give him costume deductions! The judges are always finding reasons not to give Max the marks he truly deserves!

I am so conflicted over Max Erin's black tight pants. He has the quad and the morals of Ross, but I wish he would not dress like Adam. It confuses and angers me.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I don't understand why Max doesn't get higher PCS when he chooses music that he likes, and Jason only does what Rohene forces him to skate to!
Hi Enchilada, you're point is very true! Max Aaron only listens to macho music like Opera and Disney sound-tracks, if Jason would of been able to choose his own programs he probably would do something awful by other men with ponytails like Ice Tee, Micheal Bolton, and the awful British group Bush.

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
Hi Enchilada, you're point is very true! Max Aaron only listens to macho music like Opera and Disney sound-tracks, if Jason would of been able to choose his own programs he probably would do something awful by other men with ponytails like Ice Tee, Micheal Bolton, and the awful British group Bush.

Now I am confused! I've thought that Max should skate to Rico Suave by the great singer Gerardo, but now I am wondering if because of the hair if that is a better fit for Jason?!

leigh466

Dear World:
Loose: My pants are too loose because I lost weight.
Lose: I must go on a diet to lose this extra 5 lbs.

Loose: The ice dancer's neck fastener came undone causing the bodice to become loose. Inevitably, she flashed the audience.
Lose: This caused the couple to post a lower score, which in turn caused them to lose the competition.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I read today that Max had a birthday about two weeks ago! I tend to loose track of time during this time of year, so many things are happening around the world like getting ready for St. Patricks Day.

Happy Birthday Max, I hope you recieved many gift's that will inspire you to keep the three spots our fine National needs and desserved.

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
so many things are happening around the world like getting ready for St. Patricks Day

Wild guess here:St. Patrick's Day will be a 'boys night out'? Don't "loose" control.

he probably would do something awful by other men with ponytails like Ice Tee, Micheal Bolton, and the awful British group Bush.

How sordid! Michael Bolton has more sex appeal in his left pinky than all the men in your crusty stacks of Mens Fitness!

-BB

Last edited:

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
I read today that Max had a birthday about two weeks ago! I tend to loose track of time during this time of year, so many things are happening around the world like getting ready for St. Patricks Day.

Happy Birthday Max, I hope you recieved many gift's that will inspire you to keep the three spots our fine National needs and desserved.

I am a bit disappointed he did not get to go to the Olympics and get a medal for his birthday! He should of been named to the team for the team event! He would of been a better choice than Adam since he won the long program at Cup of China!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information