WHO ARE YOUR ICE-DANCE IDOLS?

FSWer

Say,who are everyone's Ice-Dance Idols here?...Tessa and Scott,Kaitlin Hawayek and Jean -Luc Baker and Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue are just a few of MY Idols!!!...Anybody else here want to share their Ice-Dance Idols?

Last edited:

VGThuy

My personal favorites are Klimova/Ponomarenko; Virtue/Moir; and the Shibs. I have a whole list of other teams I love as well.

IloveFS

Virtue/Moir, the Shib Sibs, Weaver and Poje, Wilson and McCall, Bourne and Kraatz, Hubbell and Donohue, and Cappellini and Lanotte

Soon - Lajoie and Lagtha

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Drobiazko & Vanagas

Kokko & Rahkamo

Gilles & Poirier (sue me)

Manta & Johnson (what can I say?)

😍💄🦋

chantilly

T and D, K and P, Wilson and McCall, B and K, V and M.

Really like Shibs, H and D, P and C and D and S, R and K

Last edited:

yurokis40

Klimova and Ponomarenko, Wilson and McCall , Virtue and Moir, Usova and Zhulin and Weaver and Poje.

Soon Lajoie and Lagha .

gk_891

Torvill & Dean, Grishuk & Platov, Klimova & Ponomarenko

Honorable Mentions go to Anissina & Peizerat, Denkova & Staviski, Virtue & Moir, and Papadakis & Cizeron (give me a few years to get more accustomed and I might bump them up to where the T&D, G&P, and K&P are). I also have a soft spot for the Shibs.

SkateFanBerlin

Meryl and Charlie - Lot's of innovative material - Indian, My Fair Lady, Giselle. Not the usual passionate couple thing dancers seem to fall back on these days.
Capollini & Lanotte - Traditional dance. They don't forget that Ice Dance has it's roots in ballroom. It doesn't mean you can't skate outside this, but refreshing to see a couple actually dance. Also, they used a lot of Italian material too. Why not, they're Italian.
Shibutanis - Also, couldn't fall back on romantic couple thing. Actually think they could have gone farther. But, maybe they've had enough.

nuge

PASHA is my idol but my current favourites are P/C.
Have been a fan of all The D/SSSS :p A/P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information