WHICH ICE-DANCE TEAM(S) WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE TEACH YOU TO ICE-DANCE?

WHICH TEAM(S) WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE TEACH YOU?

• NATHALIE PECHALAT AND TABIAN BOURGAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LORRAINE MCNANARA AND QUINN CARPENTER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FSWer

Say,maybe I asked this before...but I'll get an update. Which Ice-Dance Team would you love to have teach you to Ice-Dance? You may chose more than one. I chose mine...now it's your turn.

Clarice

That's an interesting list, FSWer. I need to work on my twizzles, so I think I would choose any of the top three US teams to help me, especially the Shibutanis, but you haven't listed any of them. How did you decide which teams to include in your poll?

Actually, though, rather than choose a team to help me, I think I would choose to work with my favorite team's coaches!

Skittl1321

Actually, though, rather than choose a team to help me, I think I would choose to work with my favorite team's coaches!
That's very sensible of you!

I took a lesson from a famous skater once (actually Clarice, you were at this event, so you might know who I'm talking about). It was fun to spend 30 minutes with her (and all day in a workshop), as she was someone I looked up to; but she wasn't that articulate in her coaching, since she was a pretty shy person (I've since heard she is a better coach now she isn't skating, so she's grown in it I guess!). That same day I also had lessons with leseser known skaters who spent more time coaching and they were excellent and helpful.

So I'd love to do an ice dance lesson with the Shibutanis or Hubbel/Donahue! Just to get to meet them. And I think it would be fun to be partnered by pretty much ANY elite ice dancer. But if I wanted to improve, I think I'd want a lesson from their coach (though any of them MIGHT be good coaches, I don't know if they are.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information