What would Ross Miner's have been at the Olympics if he had sent like he should of?

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
I think on this topic, my husband and I must disagree. While I am definitely sad that Ross will not be at Worlds, I am most excited that Max will be there as he is my second favortie skater after Keegan šŸ˜ The only thing that could make this better would be if he would go back to that great country music Footloose program he had!! I'm gonna cut loose, Footloose! Or maybe it would also be better if Grant could also go to the Worlds and bring Caroline with him!

This will definitely call for a whine cooler to celebrate!

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I also like the Footloose program, but i think his best was Swan Lake because Max choose the music himself because he liked it so much!
Hi Max! Funny that your name is also Max and you are talking about Max Aaron! I have not seen the Swan Lake, I will look for it on You Tube in a few minutes after I finish toasting an english muffin.

Was he the nutcracker prince? One of my favorite things about the holiday time is nutcrackers, my wife and I have a large collection of them including a very large one from Sweden named Byorn! I love roasted, spicy and sweet nuts when it is chili outside.

I wonder what is Ross and Heidi's favorite, macadamia are so exotic.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
I also like the Footloose program, but i think his best was Swan Lake because Max choose the music himself because he liked it so much!

I like the Swan Lake too! That's my second favorite Max program. I like the parts where he waves his hands around. Max clearly knows his ballet!

Hi Max! Funny that your name is also Max and you are talking about Max Aaron! I have not seen the Swan Lake, I will look for it on You Tube in a few minutes after I finish toasting an english muffin.

Honey, you have become so forgetful, we watched that Max program together! But I'm happy for any excuse to watch it again, just don't cheat on me and watch it with someone else.

Max Enchilada

Banned Member

Was he the nutcracker prince? One of my favorite things about the holiday time is nutcrackers, my wife and I have a large collection of them including a very large one from Sweden named Byorn! I love roasted, spicy and sweet nuts when it is chili outside.

I wonder what is Ross and Heidi's favorite, macadamia are so exotic.

I don't know about nutcrackers, but i think Max prefers to eat figs for the holidays!

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I came here to cry about Ross and now we're talking about nut crackers???
I am still so upsit that Ross was robbed of his chance to do quads and win 170 at olympic's.
I am listending to Billy Joel and crying right now.
I am sorry for getting distracted and talking about the crackers. It's hard for me to stop myself when a discussion leads me toward nuts, it's a problem I started getting when I served in the navy. Those were the day's!

I have noticed that there are many threads on this web sight where people are still un-happy about the unfair decisions about Ross. I'm glad not to be alone. If there were posts joking and making fun of Ross, I would read all of them and complain about them and continue reading them and then complain again because when I see things random people have wrote online and I don't like them or find them funny, I read all of them so I can be un-happy because that allows me to post comments about how I don't like them and I wouldn't be hear on-line if there weren't things I didn't have to read but read any way so I can complain and be angry!

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
I came here to cry about Ross and now we're talking about nut crackers???
I am still so upsit that Ross was robbed of his chance to do quads and win 170 at olympic's.
I am listending to Billy Joel and crying right now.

I am sorry you are upset about Ross, and now he is not going to worlds and gave the USFS the middle finger?? Max could of told them to bugger off many times, but he would never do that because he is the nicest person!

Whenever I'm upset, I watch Max skate to AC/DC in tight jeans! One time, you could even see his underwear! :giggle:

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I am sorry you are upset about Ross, and now he is not going to worlds and gave the USFS the middle finger?? Max could of told them to bugger off many times, but he would never do that because he is the nicest person!

Whenever I'm upset, I watch Max skate to AC/DC in tight jeans! One time, you could even see his underwear! :giggle:
Since you are a big fan of Max, I have a question for you! Today we are reading about how Karen Chan has gotten into a major on-line war with the company that make's her boots. My thought is that manly skaters such as Ross and Max would of never complained like that. Do you agree!

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
Since you are a big fan of Max, I have a question for you! Today we are reading about how Karen Chan has gotten into a major on-line war with the company that make's her boots. My thought is that manly skaters such as Ross and Max would of never complained like that. Do you agree!

Yes, Max NEVER complains if he is injured or has equipment problems! He doesn't even complain when the judges don't give him the PCS he deserves! Probably because he has so many fans that will do it online for him.

If Avante was smart, they would hire a skater like Max to work for them! Not only would he know everything about boots from landing so many quads, he also graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Finance! Although I think Max is way too smart to get involved with them now that they are bankrupt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information