What has Peter Caruthers been up to?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
I sat Across the aisle from Tracy Wilson coming back to Toronto after 2001 Worlds. Elvis was on same plane. I never spoke to her though.

I stood across from Tracy Wilson in the small lobby of the hotel in Pittsburgh in 2004. Then I watched some of the other skaters come out of the elevator, switched into my gym shoes and started doing the ole bumrush.

pixie cut

I think this is a different Robin Wagner. The one who coached Sarah Hughes would have been publicized it if she taught a theater on ice team.

This is from an interview Robin Wagner (Sarah's former coach) did in 2019:
Now she is ā€œa retired old woman enjoying lifeā€ in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, where her biggest athletic challenge is learning to play golf. ā€œAfter having spent so many years in a refrigerator as a competitor and a coach,ā€ she says, ā€œIā€™m ready for some warm weather.ā€

Yuri

I saw Peter (and his sister Kitty) in May 2022 at the SC Wilmington when many of Ron Ludington's former students organized a fundraiser to honor his legacy, given there was no ability to do so when he died because of the pandemic. Peter was the M.C. for the Saturday evening ice show, where he took the ice in HOCKEY skates!

FridaCat

Utah, USA
I think this is a different Robin Wagner. The one who coached Sarah Hughes would have been publicized it if she taught a theater on ice team.

This is from an interview Robin Wagner (Sarah's former coach) did in 2019:
Now she is ā€œa retired old woman enjoying lifeā€ in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, where her biggest athletic challenge is learning to play golf. ā€œAfter having spent so many years in a refrigerator as a competitor and a coach,ā€ she says, ā€œIā€™m ready for some warm weather.ā€
Yes, I can confirm that Robin Wagner coaching in Carlsbad is definitely not Sarah's former coach. I used to take from Robin in Carlsbad, and she is the kindest and most patient coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information