Trusova and Kondratiuk have teamed up to win medals in Ice Dance, coached by Svinin/Zhuk

Vagabond

The fundamental problem with this premise is that the only medals this team would earn would be in Russian domestic ice dancing competitions, which is scraping the bottom of grandpa's barrel. :grandpa: . Even if it were true, the thread would rightfully belong where @SHARPIE will soonmove it: The Trash Can.

Get me a rewrite by tomorrow morning, West Coast time. :HA!:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
The fundamental problem with this premise is that the only medals this team would earn would be in Russian domestic ice dancing competitions, which is scraping the bottom of grandpa's barrel. :grandpa: . Even if it were true, the thread would rightfully belong where @SHARPIE will soonmove it: The Trash Can.

Get me a rewrite by tomorrow morning, West Coast time. :HA!:
I happen to like trash, so...

PeterG

Wikipedia lists Kondratiuk as winning the gold medal for the 2022 Olympics team event. Surprised it doesn't read "TBD" rather than "1st".

PeterG

Any and everyone can go in and change Wikipedia details, so feel free.

Has that changed? I once tried years ago, but there was a whole process of hoops one had to jump through before they were allowed to be a contributor and make changes.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Has that changed? I once tried years ago, but there was a whole process of hoops one had to jump through before they were allowed to be a contributor and make changes.
Very few Wikipedia pages have editing limitations put on them. I fill in a lot of historical skating results without issue.

Sylvia

TBD
Re. Kondratiuk's wiki page: "Your IP address will be publicly visible if you make any edits. If you log in or create an account, your edits will be attributed to a username, among other benefits."

Vagabond

Right now, it says, "Mark Valeryevich Kondratiuk (Russian: Марк Валерьевич Кондратюк, born 3 September 2003) is a Russian figure skater. He is a 2022 Olympic champion in the team event.... Kondratiuk became the youngest Olympic champion in the team event at 18 years and 157 days old, being 45 days younger than Dick Button, who won the men's singles at 18 years and 202 days."

It is still April Fool's Day, innit? But you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and the Fanyus should be on top of this. Where are they these days? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information