The Magician - also known as Yagudin... Long live Bumbarash!

supersloane

Yes, they were. It's OK. :) I guess he will have to leave the project after one more episode - it's a pity. From other points of view their marks and comments are OK.

They said he hurried. He hurries indeed. They said, that the first part of the video (preparing to the shooting) was much better than the main part, that it was wonderful, that they expected to see a masterpiece. Two men tried to be supportive.

I love it though. He is utterly committed to whatever he's doing. I hope he keeps doing shows like this. His lack of fear of trying new things is so inspiring. :)

GoForGold

Cowtocks Rule!
I really liked Yagudin's performance in the last show. It was an emotional scene, which I thought he played very well. It is a pity he was voted off, but you know most of these shows are fixed and sometimes judges have their favourites from the very beginning.

It probably would have been a better project if all of the participants did their own acting in new scenes, instead of having to copy another actor. This way you can see their range, and there is room for originality. Just my opinion.

Still, it was good to see Alexei doing what he enjoys. Thanks for sharing Rina :)

Rina RUS

It probably would have been a better project if all of the participants did their own acting in new scenes, instead of having to copy another actor.

Well, it was said, that the participants didn't have to copy the actors from the original movies - they could do it their way. Yet it is weird, of course, that they decided to use false hair (and etc) even in those cases when they could do without.

Maybe it is not bad, that viewers know these stories. The pieces are very short.

Maybe it is not bad, that he had a chance to try those stories which can be great. Not every story is really interesting.

Maybe it is not bad, that he had an example/ could compare. He needs to study somehow... He is good as a host, but as for his acting off ice, he needs to be more natural and more brave.

:) As for real roles... it seems I was wrong, when I said Yagudin had a new role in theatre. It seems he has 2 new roles in theatre. One is "The Surprise For Her Beloved Man", another one is "The Waiting List" (or "The Wishlist"? it sounds like a wordplay)

Rina RUS

Happy birthday! :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJQCe8lr5H/

https://www.1tv.ru/shows/segodnya-d...n-nachinaetsya-fragment-vypuska-ot-18-03-2019
(Yagudin - about Marinin: "I adore smart people with whom I can have plenty to talk about. Actually, athletes are not really talkative... This is why I always respected Maxim: you can chat on any subject with him. We are like a small battery: plus and minus. He is an example of class, education, wide reading, cleverness and so on. I'm the complete opposite.")

Averbukh: "... even though you try to secret yourself under the cloak of cynicism, you are really sincere person and a man of great depth ..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJLV0PFTP7/

mjb52

Happy birthday Yags! It's incredible how far you've come from the 16 year old whose potential I remember being so excited about! I don't think we'd agree on everything that's for sure, but I like you for who you are!

Last edited:

Rina RUS

On April 18 Yagudin's skating centre in Minsk was opened. Tatiana Tarasova and Oleg Vasiliev also were there. Maxim Marinin gave a master class together with Yagudin and Tatiana Totmianina.
https://www.tvr.by/news/sport/gotov..._tsentr_figurnogo_kataniya_alekseya_yagudina/

There will be a training camp from April 19 to April 30 (Tatiana Totmianina and Polina Shelepen are the coaches)

Komleva says, that the centre is going to get money to pay the coaches from those money which the kids are going to pay. As for working with the Belarusian team (top athletes), Yagudin agrees to work for free with them (as Komleva says), though she adds it is still "under negotiation".

Yagudin says, that Oleg Vasiliev, Maxim Marinin, Yana Khokhlova are going to work in this centre too. (to come from time to time)

Yagudin says he doesn't want to destroy anything or to make athletes leave other schools and come to his school. He wants his centre to be a part of the system, so that they could help each other and come together to a better result.

As far as I can see, they offer 3 ice trainings a week for kids now.

photos, videos, texts
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...exei-Yagudin&p=2390011&viewfull=1#post2390011

Yagudin also became an ambassador of the European Games in Minsk (June 21-30 2019).
https://tass.ru/sport/6350698

:) It is almost funny: he writes a book when he is asked to write a book, he leads warming up exercises for any people who'd like to come - when he is asked to, he becomes a coach - when he is asked to.

Last edited:

Rina RUS

lol :)
They are so peaceful. And so emotional.

Michel: Let's play, that I'm a witch. Let's play, that I'm a witch!
Liza: OK.
Nanny: You were a seller just a moment ago - and now you are a witch!
Michel: I just changed my clothes.
Liza: How much should I pay?
Michel: Let's play, that I dressed up...
Liza: How much should I pay?
Michel: Let's play, that you saw...
Liza: How much should I pay for this pear!!!
Michel: Let's play, that you saw I had dressed up...
Liza: OK, I'll buy this apple.
Michel: as a witch!!! Let's play, that you saw I had dressed up as a witch.
Liza: Your costume is cool.
Michel: I'm a witch!!!
Liza: Your costume is cool.
Michel: Let's... Nanny!
Nanny: Yes. You dressed up as a witch. What should we do?
Liza: Michel!

(by the way, google-translate often doesn't see any difference between "Yag" and "Baba Yaga", so it can traslate "Yag" as a "witch") :)

Rina RUS

tatianatotmyanina: Love my husband @alexei.yagudin and Petersburg!!! ❤❤❤

alexei.yagudin: Love my wife @tatianatotmyanina and Moscow

tatianatotmyanina@alexei.yagudin: this is the way we live, in perfect mutual understanding 😍😘

somebody: And we love you and Kiev

somebody: 👏👏👏 And I love all your family and Khabarovsk!

Rina RUS

:) I really like, that they both are ready to learn and to listen, that they even speak together - helping each other to continue the reflection. I like, that they are ready to help other people to become happy, even though they think they don't give advices.

Alexei: The same works for family relationship. Euphoria goes away, everyday life begins - it is a work which can lead (or not lead) to family harmony.
question: Yet you did fall in love?
Alexei: I distrust the word "love". Someone invented this word, but you can use any other word...
Tatiana: I october you...
Alexei: And I december you. This lovey dovey stuff is not important. It's important what you do. Not some stupid words invented by peoplekind. I'm not a sentimentalist.
question: So how do you declare your love?
Alexei: You can just hug each other.
/.../
question: You say, that relationship is a work...
Tatiana: Even if it sounds rudely, a family is a business project lasting for many years, including procreation. You should not only give birth to the children, but also bring them up, so that a child won't be growing as a drawk. It's possible to turn a blind eye to many things...
Alexei: Not just to turn a blind eye, but to learn to turn a blind eye.
Tatiana: To set your heart on learning to. To set your heart on learning to listen and to hear...
question: To close your mouth?
Tatiana: Yes, to shut up.
/.../
Tatiana: As for the secret of a happy union, don't annoy each other with needless questions, don't dig.
Alexei: Yes, a fork should be kept in a cupboard.

Rina RUS

Samsara - 2019
("15 Years of Success" show - the TV version):

The TV version from the beginning to the end:

Yagudin keeps going to stop skating, but he participates in the new performance by Averbukh. They plan to skate it on December 13 on Malta:

Rina RUS

Liza and Michel 🤫 🤫

and with Tatiana ☺ ☺

michellewkwan: Haha. Your kids are telling you who’s the boss :ROFLMAO:
alexei.yagudin@michellewkwan: 🤦‍♂️😘
(the other readers say, that this baby carriage is very good)

Last edited:

Rina RUS

Racing (2020)

And the anniversary of Igor Krutoi (many skaters participate)
They performed on November 3 (2019), but TV showed it only later.
the singers:
Lara Fabian, Andrea Bocelli, Dimash Kudaibergen, Aida Garifullina, Brio Sonores, Igor Krutoi

Rina RUS

from Tatiana

tatianatotmyanina: Happy birthday Good-Luck-Man!!! Next to you things are going to be all right! 👌 LOVE YOU ❤

His workmates call him Good-Luck-Man, because even when he risks to be late, things are going to be all right. If they risk to be late, they say: "Yagudin is with us!" - it means they have no reason to worry.

Last edited:

Rina RUS

averbukhofficial: Lyokha, many say it's better not to celebrate 40 years, but you are a person without such excess baggage, so you'll be OK with my congratulations. You are a man of action! Often you're a person of impulse, but I know you can always be relied on for help! You're unique person, a good friend and a top-class athlete! Happy birthday, my friend!
(from comments)
aleksandr_zhulin: Lyokha, congratulations on your anniversary!!!!!! I wish you health, love and happiness!!!!! 😀😀😀

t.a.tarasova

marininmax

Last edited:

Rina RUS

Here Tatiana posted some photos
(and from the comments to this post)
slutskayaofficial: I congratulate Lyoshka on his birthday )))) health is the main thing I can wish!

Rina RUS

2020. Quarantine

visiting an amusement park :):)

beauty salon

making pizza

studying

doing sport

going for a walk
(this is their country house)

alexei.yagudin: "Quarantine day 6. I didn't think I could become fond of cleaning 🤟 I HAD TO 😂"

Rina RUS

we can watch online the 'Romeo and Juliet' ice theatrical by Averbukh
(the performance at Arena di Verona, Italy)

I don't know how long it is going to work, but I see those videos keep working for a few days at least.

(scroll down the page by this link)

edited: the video worked well today (April 9, morning), but later they posted the new text:
"Date of broadcast (repeat): April 9, 2020.
Time: 9:00 pm Moscow time."

I hope later it's going to keep working like other videos do.

Last edited:

Rina RUS

alexei.yagudin: Congratulations on the Sport Day! Quarantine. Day 10.
brianboitano: That’s my kind of workout!!
alexei.yagudin@brianboitano: 😂 😂 😂
katarinawitt: 🤣 (y)

alexei.yagudin: Washing/cleaning/sweeping/cooking is my speciality now! If you need a wife for an hour, call me... 👆 😂 💪 Quarantine. Day 11.
marininmax: You are our Cinderella!

Rina RUS

ivan_bukin_: Well done! 😂😂😂
t.a.tarasova: 👏👏👏👏
alexei.yagudin@t.a.tarasova: thank you for your participation
adaripp: OMG 😂😂😂😂😂
adaripp: WELL S**T. My favorite account during quarantine. 👑👑👑
(Adam Rippon)
toddeldredge: Just like I remember it in Salt Lake! 😂👍💪
alexei.yagudin@toddeldredge: 😂
valemarchei14: 😂😂😍
(Valentina Marchei)

Last edited:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
ivan_bukin_: Well done! 😂😂😂
t.a.tarasova: 👏👏👏👏
alexei.yagudin@t.a.tarasova: thank you for your participation
adaripp: OMG 😂😂😂😂😂
adaripp: WELL S**T. My favorite account during quarantine. 👑👑👑
(Adam Rippon)
toddeldredge: Just like I remember it in Salt Lake! 😂👍💪
alexei.yagudin@toddeldredge: 😂
valemarchei14: 😂😂😍
(Valentina Marchei)
Okay, this really was funny.

Rina RUS

Not long ago Yagudin's family has left the "quarantine world" and entered the "self-isolation world". Now they have a right to leave their house, but... they are supposed to stay home.
Anyway they were really happy to enter this world.
"Wow!" - the girls said.

dmitry_solovyev: 🤦‍♂️
toddeldredge: Time for the broom number from Stars?
alexei.yagudin@toddeldredge: 🤦‍♂️😂😂

ballet lessons
katarinawitt: 😍

Rina RUS

Yesterday was May 9
May 9 is The Victory Day: the end of The Great Patriotic War (that part of WW II which took place on the Soviet lands)

This Day became really important for me in recent years. It is the day when I feel all the people are my family. :)

Yesterday I had been translating many posts by skaters.
I like that this year Yagudin's post is a response to Tarasova's post.

t.a.tarasova: In the end of the day I'd like to post this picture. A few years ago. May 9. The Parade. I believe we'll have again our parades and The Immortal Regiment will pass along Moscow streets. I thank you for the warm words, for the congratulations. I thank all our moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas for the Victory. Congratulations! Hurray!

alexei.yagudin: We THANK all our moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas for the clean sky above our heads, for the victory. I'm sure that later we'll have again our parades and The Immortal Regiment will pass along Moscow streets. Congratulations on the greatest date for our great country! 75 years since THE GREAT VICTORY!

(Yagudin also reposted a video with a song)
alexei.yagudin: Thank you! Just thank you!!!

tatianatotmyanina: I wish you peaceful sky above your heads... #May9

as for Yagudin's family, I know only a video on which he tells about his grandma:
"My grandma was in Leningrad during the Siege. Once all the family went to get bread, they went by tramway. And in the tram a friendly man stepped up to them, he talked to them, he was joking... my grandma says she remembers how he caressed her head, he said: "Such a nice beautiful girl!" That's all, he left the tram after a few stations. While this man was talking, he stole all the cards for food. So all the family had nothing to eat. Three members of the family died. Out of four. My grandma stayed alone, she was a little girl, she was taken to an orphanage."
(no subs)

I also want to post a wonderful video which was made now - when all of us have to stay at home:

This year Tarasova was telling about her family members who participated in WW II and some other skaters were telling about theirs. You can see those posts by the link (many posts, scroll down):

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information