The Bachelor Winter Games (ABC)

SkateGuard

Didn't see this shared yet here... ABC is premiering a reality TV show on Feb. 13 called 'The Bachelor Winter Games' with former contestants from 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette'. The blurb from "Entertainment Weekly" reads: "Cold hands, warm hearts? Premiering Feb. 13 on ABC — and hosted by, yes, Chris Harrison — this four-episode series will bring 14 contestants from various international incarnations of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette together with a dozen contestants from the American versions in hopes of a romantic connection (or disaster). Come on, let's meet the brave souls willing to brave the Vermont winter to compete in The Bachelor Winter Games."

Randy Gardner has shared that he, Tai Babilonia and Nancy Kerrigan will be appearing on the show.

Karina1974

I am greatly looking forward to this, because one of the things they have to do is CONTRA DANCING. I actually could have been a part of that, because an open call went out for advanced dancers, but Wilmington, VT is at least 2 hours away and I found out about it too late to get the time off (this segment was filmed during the week back in December), because shooting was supposed to start at 6 PM or so.

I've seen my share of completely clueless people trying contra, plus I know both the caller and the band who partcipated, so I'm definitely recording this. Should prove to be very entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information