Practice reports & live practice cams!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Oh dear, so my VPN worked when I was trying to access Peacock here in Germany. I went to the SC link and it says not available in your region. Is that because my VPN is for the states?

honey

Japanese girls all a little hit or miss, but I’m sure they’re just getting their legs under them after a long travel day.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
So you followed the suggestion already given in the thread? Claps for you 👏 🍹

I just reread the entire thread again there is no guidance to select the location of Canada. ANL figured that all out on himself. They mentioned a VPN and that was it.

Now having gone through all of this. It looks like it’s over. lolz

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Rosaleen and I are in the rink. Anybody else here for practice day? There are lots of school kids - a couple of sections worth.
Sorry not to get to see both of you in person - I'm watching from Ottawa. Give Rosaleen a hug from me, please.

Nam was doing a good job of getting the school kids engaged :)

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Mine would not work even set to Canada..Wanted to see the men, especially..
The Men's practice comes later. I have heard reports of the loading to be slow with a VPN and there are continuing problems of buffering (freezing/black screen) even for those of us actually in Canada :)

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
So are Gilles/Poirer the only major ice dancers we haven't seen yet this season? Aside from H/Baker of course.

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
The Men's practice comes later. I have heard reports of the loading to be slow with a VPN and there are continuing problems of buffering (freezing/black screen) even for those of us actually in Canada :)
I know..Had times all written down for my boy, Kazuki! TY..I'll just read the reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information