Pick the new Dance Hall thread title!

What should we name the Dance Hall 12 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Thanks for all the suggestions! You have two days to vote for your favorite. (Where there were two very similar ones, I just made an executive decision and picked one of them!)

Dobre

Hi @Wyliefan, thank you for the energy & taking the effort to put this together. I'd just like to ask for more time next year to complete the process. (My best ideas don't percolate so quickly, and I remember that I missed your window last year as well. It's not even 4 o'clock here yet;)). But since I missed your window, I would still like to add one thought, which is that I'd like to see the thread title reflect the heart of the thread. It is a thread for fans of ALL dance teams so I would really like to see a title that reflects that rather than one club or one team. Wanted to share that thought before people vote.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Hi @Wyliefan, thank you for the energy & taking the effort to put this together. I'd just like to ask for more time next year to complete the process. (My best ideas don't percolate so quickly, and I remember that I missed your window last year as well. It's not even 4 o'clock here yet;)). But since I missed your window, I would still like to add one thought, which is that I'd like to see the thread title reflect the heart of the thread. It is a thread for fans of ALL dance teams so I would really like to see a title that reflects that rather than one club or one team. Wanted to share that thought before people vote.
Don't worry -- the one that's currently leading by a mile doesn't single out any particular team or teams. But I'm glad you mentioned it -- next year I'll be sure to allow more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information