Papadakis/Cizeron #9 - People Will See Them And Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

deegee

I wouldn't be so sure they aren't still doing that tango FD to this music. There was an interview earlier this year where they talked about skating the tango FD but maybe to new music. It wasn't a confirmation of anything but it was obviously an idea they were floating around and they do refer to "our last tango" in their announcement. It's not typical music one would think of to a tango but after scanning through the 7 minutes on youtube I think it's certainly possible they are still skating that tango.
the foot flick and lunge in this section of the footwork leading into the twizzles does remind me of argentine tango:

synian

this morning....https://www.instagram.com/ffsportsdeglace/
this is the french federation ... il you register ... you can see some more ...in the instagram stories

deegee

Last edited:

Peepsquick

the opening 30 seconds of their rd incostumes:

You are our life line today! Thank you @deegee! :)

deegee

Last edited:

aml78

I wouldn’t be too wedded to any costumes. My guess is they will evolve and change as the season goes on.

ChelleC

Anti-quad activist
the opening 30 seconds of their rd in costumes:

Never realized how much I have missed them until this week.

Isabelle.G

it's plausible that these are the rd costumes. a lot of waacking dancers battle in dresses/skirts/otherwise flowing attire: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSFVdfDIKCc/

this one shows a flowing skirt not too unlike the shape of gaby's dress

this one shows a sheer top with bralette underneath similar to gaby's dress

(just a few quick examples)

If they decide to change the costumes, something like the second or the third option would be great. Although, I like her red dress from what we've seen so far...

Bigbird

If they decide to change the costumes, something like the second or the third option would be great. Although, I like her red dress from what we've seen so far...
Have they skated yet? Is there video? What was the score? The real issues. Love the costumes!!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Me too. I watched all of their FDs from Pink Floyd through last season's over the past 2 nights :lol:

Really their Mozart & To Build a Home are in my top 5 FDs of all time.
Sounds like I have my Friday night plans. :D

I love their Yamagata FD too. It's one I go back to alot along with Mozart & To Build a Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information