Papadakis/Cizeron #9 - People Will See Them And Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gris

äøåšå„“ę‰åšå…¬ę°‘
RD practice

So new costumes (again!) :lol: and a new lift.

Bigbird

RD practice

So new costumes (again!) :lol: and a new lift.
L O V E the changes, all of them. All the best!!!

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Well that ending was nothing short of fabulous. So much more impactful, love it. Not sure about her costume though looks like she wears no bottom. Not a good illusion.

bcash

Lol. A more campy ending. I thought the original one flowed better. The new lift seemed a bit out of the music.

chantilly

The only thing I think I noticed that was off was the timing in the Finnstep.
The footwork looked great.
The ending is fine but I think I preferred the previous one.
The lift is fine.
Love the new costume for her. It feels very Jane Fonda aerobics videos.

Bigbird

The judges don't seem to like this dance as much as their tango, am I right? Why are they so close to S/K though? They looked disappointed with the skate after. Don't worry though bunnies, have a much better FD.

bcash

The judges don't seem to like this dance as much as their tango, am I right? Why are they so close to S/K though? They looked disappointed with the skate after. Don't worry though bunnies, have a much better FD.

Maybe they are not responding to the changes. Personally I donā€™t think the new changes are all great. The second half lost some of the original effective flourishes for a new lift that doesnā€™t necessarily get them more points than the original stationary lift, or add to the program. The twizzles seemed conservative too, partly due to how they executed, partly due to the changes in placement and choreographic detail.

Bigbird

Maybe they are not responding to the changes. Personally I donā€™t think the new changes are all great. The second half lost some of the original effective flourishes for a new lift that doesnā€™t necessarily get them more points than the original stationary lift, or add to the program. The twizzles seemed conservative too, partly due to how they executed, partly due to the changes in placement and choreographic detail.

Personally I think the changes are great, but the judges have a bias toward the type of program that the Russians delivered today, the skating is also smooth and blazingly fast.

I hope P/C confine their experimentation to this season only because the Russians are on the hunt.

I love Gabby & Guillaume but I think they seemed a little flat today and though I really like the lift I think the new ending lacks a bit of punch when compared with their previous one. When I saw the result I was surprised that SinKats but watching their programme back I would say that was their best performance of that programme so far this season . Hope Gabby & Guilieme can keep pushing ahead as we lead up to the Olympics.

jujubi64

To cheer us up, how beautiful is gaby

and of course it's fake fur

Laney

I was only able to watch the RD on my smartphone so only had a tiny screen. I also thought they may have been a bit tense. But anyhow IĀ“m happy that they didnĀ“t had a major mistake and IĀ“m so looking forward to their FD. Even if they wonĀ“t win everything, theyĀ“ll ALWAYS be MY Nr. One. IĀ“m so in love with their skating! So I hope the nerves woĀ“t get them and that they can have a fantastic and satisfying FD! :cheer2:

twinklestar

I didn't like it. It was too fluid, not enough energetic/rythmic like aerobic should be. I preferred the first choreography. I didn't like the costume. The best one was the first one. Their second one was the worst. I don't know why they keep changing costumes. Why can't they or their team see that? Pretty weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information