Papadakis/Cizeron #9 - People Will See Them And Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney

Umm.. so there is no live streaming of practices? We got to see some for the others, help please. :(
I don't know if there's a live stream of the practice. Maybe only tomorrow and saturday? I hope so for everybody who can't be there!

Isabelle.G

It seems the dress of the exibition power over me of WTT :cheer2:, and same stuff

I thought of this dress when we got to see the first versions of their new programs. They might go for a different one, but it matches the mood of the dance quite well. :) Good luck for tomorrow!

laviemn

Umm.. so there is no live streaming of practices? We got to see some for the others, help please. :(

Usually only Skate Canada streams the practices. It was a new thing for Skate America this year. If any event live streams practices, this site always includes the link.

French Fed uploaded their choreo step to IG

I think the dancers rebelled a bit and wore practice gear. Madison Chock wore a body suit with a snake print, no way she wears that for competition over that amazing, expensive dress.

laviemn

Practice vid of the RD opening

Madison Hubbell posted a new photo from the photoshoot to support Gabi

Orm Irian

Practice vid of the RD opening

Wow, that already looks so much sharper than the trial run at the Masters. :)

And here are some closeup shots of the FD costumes. I like the stark black neckline for Gabriella contrasted with the sheer sleeves, but I find I rather miss the matching look of their practice outfits. I was kind of quietly hoping for a S.I.N.O. costume and an androgynous look for both - especially now in light of certain comments referenced in the Dance Hall thread...

Last edited:

laviemn

I am not all that crazy about black here ... :(

I read on Twitter that Romain said the costumes for the FD would be bright, but it's Twitter so of course no one sources anything so take it for what it's worth. I don't think they would just recycle an outfit Gabriella wore once for an EX instead creating a costume specifically for the program.

Enchanted

I read on Twitter that Romain said the costumes for the FD would be bright, but it's Twitter so of course no one sources anything so take it for what it's worth. I don't think they would just recycle an outfit Gabriella wore once for an EX instead creating a costume specifically for the program.

I would like it if they recycled a costume. That would be sustainable in an era of overconsumption.

jujubi64

I'm already dead, they are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What the color for Guillaume's pants, deep blue or deep purple?

Miloune

D*mn I just realised France is geoblocked for the ISU youtube stream because the event is broadcasted on franceTV.... The problem is Francetv is far from showing everything, especially the short programs.
sigh

jujubi64

D*mn I just realised France is geoblocked for the ISU youtube stream because the event is broadcasted on franceTV.... The problem is Francetv is far from showing everything, especially the short programs.
sigh
You can use a VPN!

Orm Irian

sigh

Try ffsg.tv, they were saying on the Facebook page that the whole competition would be streamed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information