Papadakis/Cizeron #9 - People Will See Them And Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
For skaters for whom lifts are supposedly not their forte, they always come up with at least one striking extremelly memorable one in each of their FD imo. And this year this is those two the straight line and that rotational clock looking lift. Nice aerial view btw. Wonder who shot it. ETA it's one of their fellow skater Jeremie Flemin and there are more shots in Gaby and Guillaume's Insta Stories as well.

Last edited:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I think I've contracted what can only be called a Fame RD outbreak, hellllllllllllp :drama: Is there anyone else a tiny, tiny, just a tiny bit obsessed with their Fame RD even though it was skated quite rough at the Masters. I just can't get enough, it put me in such a good mood too. Internationaux de France are not happening soon enough :angryfire

GreenGan

I think I've contracted what can only be called a Fame RD outbreak, hellllllllllllp :drama: Is there anyone else a tiny, tiny, just a tiny bit obsessed with their Fame RD even though it was skated quite rough at the Masters. I just can't get enough, it put me in such a good mood too. Internationaux de France are not happening soon enough :angryfire
Hahaha I'm the same ! I love how fast they are when they skate the pattern. Then I'm intrigued (even though I KNOW it, I've watched it dozen times) by the change of tempo, after that I LURVE how they just go right back to fast tempo, and then again I'm eager to see Gabi rocking their twizzles, to finally grumble a little when I see that the beginning of their lift is disappointing - just to think later that this ending pose is a winner.

I sooo want to see their costume !!

Laney

Yesssssss!!! I'm already obsessed with their RD 😍😍😍😍 it's so much fun! Can't wait to see it live in Grenoble!!! 😁😍

laviemn

There seem to be no photos yet but here is Gabriella in her outfit

When I googled for photos of her at an event honoring female athletes, the first 2 questions under Google's "People also ask" section were "Are Gabriella and Guillaume a couple?" and "Are Papadakis and Cizeron a couple off the ice?" so some things never change about this sport.

laviemn

Finally some pro photos of the awards

Another shot of "Gabi and Madi in Red" from the photographer

Miloune

Finally some pro photos of the awards

Another shot of "Gabi and Madi in Red" from the photographer

Maybe Gabi and Madison should dance together from now on. 🤔😜

Peepsquick

How do you guys watch the various comps? I have not been able to see the last one and it doesn't look good with this one either? Do you all have a season's pass? I am frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information