Papadakis/Cizeron #7 - A Matter of Confidentiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
That title :rofl: Sounds like a detective/soft erotica B movie. We always end up having non serious title instead of inspiring one which fits perfectly P/C who are quite goofy themselves.
Someone, out of sheer frustration no doubt, took the trouble to edit out the RD warm-up. So for a ridiculously confidential glimpse of Gaby and Guillaume, voila !!!

Last edited:

Isabelle.G

That title :rofl: Sounds like a detective/soft erotica B movie. We always end up having non serious title instead of inspiring one which fits perfectly P/C who are quite goofy themselves.
Someone, out of sheer frustration no doubt, took the trouble to edit out the RD warm-up. So for ridiculously confidential glimpse of Gaby and Guillaume, voila !!!

Thank you for the link! I didn't have time yesterday to watch the RD live. So later, I came to this site, saw the number of new posts, was full of excitement to read the opinions and then found out that there were actually no opinions (on the dance itself) whatsoever... :rofl: so seeing even these glimpses is great. :) November can't come sooner!

Btw, love the new title!

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
I thought all P&C fans were a lot better than some of the common trolls, unfortunatly, poor them are also graced with really worrying cases.

That said, watching the young Parsons trying To Build a Home as a FD reminded me that you can't copy that kind of program. Not until you understand or ARE the program.
So I do hope that as usual, this season, they'll be their programs. :)

laviemn

The version with the umbrella was much better. I hope they bring it back if they are going to keep this exhibition. This just felt a little flat and generic.

The movements don't hit the music as well as the original choreo. I wonder why, they could have ditched the umbrella without throwing off the whole program.

alain06fr

About the ice dance panel of judges at French Masters:

There were 3 international judges/TS's on the panel. Candice Towler-Green is ISU TS and she is known for being very strict. She's the daughter of Diane Towler, ice dance World Champion (1969-72). As for the TC, he's ISU championship and aoc member with integrity.

Icetigger

About the ice dance panel of judges at French Masters:

There were 3 international judges/TS's on the panel. Candice Towler-Green is ISU TS and she is known for being very strict. She's the daughter of Diane Towler, ice dance World Champion (1969-72). As for the TC, he's ISU championship and aoc member with integrity.

I saw the name Towler and wondered....... Thanks for clarifying that!

alain06fr

About the Rhythmic dance:

The lift is blended into a stunning choreographic movement (congrats to Chris!). I really *love* this sequence. Technically speaking, both entrance and exit of the lift are *extremely* difficult. Last but not least, to make the whole flow more complex and artistically brilliant, the lift is combined with twizzles (lift first and then twizzles).

G&G's Tango Romantica, as performed in Villard-de-Lans, is the best I've seen so far in terms of speed and ice coverage, keeping in mind they want to improve it, as they always do.

Last edited:

laviemn

Portraits
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXIz_BB9en/?taken-by=patinagemagazine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXIlPfBE4M/?taken-by=patinagemagazine

Closer view of the their costumes. I can't imagine how Guillaume's shirt fits the mood of Gidon Kremer's Oblivion, but whatever makes him happy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXHM66gU9r/?taken-by=fan_papadakis_cizeron_2018

Looks like they've changed their costumers. Gabriella tagged Feeling Mathieu Caron, which produced costumes for a lot of skaters including, ironically, Yura Min's Olympic SD dress.

kittysk8ts

Really looking forward to the unveiling of these programs. As a lover of the CD always, I look forward to seeing their Tango. I anticipate it will be excellent. I love their Paso Doble from a few seasons back. The CD/SD/RD used to be a slight weakness but not anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information