Madeleine McCann Update

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight

Judy

I have to admit I thought back then her parents were involved. What grief they must have gone through is this proves to be true.

A horrible tragedy regardless if this is true or not. Imagine living with the not knowing.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I have to admit I thought back then her parents were involved. What grief they must have gone through is this proves to be true.

I agree-i thought they were involved.

I hope they are able to provide parents with evidence. It will never bring closure.

MsZem

I see the sea
I never thought they were involved. It made no sense to me that they would be.
I didn't either. I did feel leaving the kids alone, even if they checked on them occasionally, was irresponsible - not because of what happened (which was unimaginable and horrifying) but because little kids shouldn't be alone in a house.

But nobody deserves this kind of tragedy, and the parents didn't deserve the insinuations that they were responsible for it.

skategal

Bunny mama
I always thought Madeleine woke up,
got out of the apartment and drowned.

It’s so sad.

Cachoo

I'm sure the McCanns are much nicer than I am as I have an appendage I'd like to flash at those people who named them suspects and then all of the ugly, sensational speculation that followed. Truly awful all of the way around....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information