HOW ABOUT ANOTHER WAY TO LET MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT,AND HELP WITH MISPLACED POST?

FSWer

Ok,I just want to say that I have felt really bad when somebody post that a thread should be somewhere else. I'm sure there are other members here who do post in the wrong place,because we are only human. I think we should have another way to kindly let out Members know of misplaced threads. Other than telling them it will be moved. I have also seen times when I have looked for my threads and haven't found them. Because they were moved without me knowing. If you could please take this into consideration that would be great. Thanks.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
Discussion about comeptitions as they are going on belong in the Kiss and Cry. If the discussion is about something that happens at US Nationals, it goes in the US Nationals forum that is in the Kiss and Cry.

Your lastest thread is here: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/ashley-wagner.102898/

The Great Skate Debate is for news about current skaters and skating information and discussions about rules and technical issues.

The Trash Can is for discussions about retired skaters, fan threads, discussions about the personal lives of skaters, rehashes of old competitions and controversies, polls, and surveys.

Moves in Field is for people who skate to talk about their own skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information