不做奴才做公民

Season 2022/23

October 21-23, 2022 - USA

October 28-30, 2022 – CAN

November 4-6, 2022 - FRA

November 11-13, 2022 – CHN

November 18-20, 2022 – JPN

November 25-27, 2022 – RUS

December 8-11, 2022 – ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final & ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final– Torino (ITA)

Season 2023/24

October 20-22, 2023 - USA

October 27-29, 2023 - CAN

November 3-5, 2023 – FRA

November 10-12, 2023 – CHN

November 17-19, 2023 – RUS

November 24-26, 2023 - JPN

December 7-10, 2023 – ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final & ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final – Orléans (FRA)

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
and replaced by what ? Italian, Finland, Korean Grand Prix

Any of the above?

Also, they probably want to have 2 Asian countries hosting the GP, since they have 2 NA and 2 Europe. If S Korea were to take over the China one, that would work.

Probably, but neither China nor Korea have the depth to warrant hosting a GP, of course the same could be said about Finland and Italy, so I don't suppose it matters which country takes over from China. They really don't deserve to continue being a permanent host, though.

screech

Probably, but neither China nor Korea have the depth to warrant hosting a GP, of course the same could be said about Finland and Italy, so I don't suppose it matters which country takes over from China. They really don't deserve to continue being a permanent host, though.
If we're going by the depth, France doesn't have all that much either

love_skate2011

Banned Member
Well Georgia has more depth than Kazakhstan
might as well host GP of Georgia.

Georgia (Russian imports) are in all disciplines, Gubanova, Morisi, Kazakova / Reviya, Nike Egadze, Safina / Berulava

Last edited:

litenkyckling

I wish they’d move the French GP back to Paris - Grenoble is a really awkward place to get to in November because it’s not even during the ski season. From a UK perspective - if you’re not coming from London it takes ages to get there and who has that many holiday days to spend? I’d need to take closer to a week off to go to an event that lasts basically 2 days.

(I’m quite pro give French spot to Italy OR make it a European GP that rotates between 3/4 different countries. Not saying it’s practical - but dream scenarios don’t tend to be so I don’t care)

mattiecat13

Anyone know where Skate Canada will be held this year? No news on the location of Skate America, though I was told it won’t be Las Vegas.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Nashville's pretty darn close to the East Coast compared to a lot of the rest of the country.

Maybe Israel should host a GP in New Jersey? :saint:
The East Coast is where there is an Amtrak Acela train. And israel has enough problems without threatened boycotts of a GP.

Baby Yoda On Skates

Oh I know altitude would kill the competitors. But it would be so nice to not have to make major travel arrangements.

I wouldn't mind if Vegas hosted SA permanently. Being able to walk back and forth from my room to the arena was fantastic when I went in 2019.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I wouldn't mind if Vegas hosted SA permanently. Being able to walk back and forth from my room to the arena was fantastic when I went in 2019.
It is very convenient. I didn’t feel like going to the gala this year but then was in my room and said to myself, it’s just a short walk just go and was glad I did. If I would have had to drive or Lyft to it I wouldn’t have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information