Grand Prix de France 2023 Pairs FP - “Back Outside Death in my Soul”

Amy L

Aren't all Italians required by law to skate to Cinema Paradiso at least once in their career or they're forced to eat at Olive Garden as punishment?
Or La Strada or Life is Beautiful. There's also a Nino Rota/Ennio Morricone punch card that needs to be filled out by the time of their international debut or they're forced to eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Primorskaya

I actually like this better than the Italians but jeez does this discipline need more love. I need to go rewatch the 1994 Olympics or something.

honey

That ending needs to be changed. They have mucked it up twice now. They don’t have enough time to get into position and it just looks awkward.

But wow, she is showing herself to be quite a rock. This desperately needs more speed, but the potential is there.

honey

Just thinking about throws again. Lia has come such a long way on those! The confidence and quality is building on those throws and I think by next year they will be a really impressive piece of their skating. They are already good, but a few more miles and I think it can be a real wow point. Very impressive considering she didn’t add any throw triple until half way through last year and only added in a second triple throw at worlds.

Sally1214

YAY, Lia and Trennt! 🥇 looks good on you. 🇨🇦🇨🇦

Congrats to all the medalists.

And we're already half way through the Grand Prix series. See you all next week (although, seeing as how it's in China, I probably will have to watch most of it on video). Have a great week, everyone. :)

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
Beyond thrilled for Lia and Trennt! I love this program and she is simply a star! They are perfect together. So happy for them and look forward to seeing them at the GPF.

Also I really love P/F's program, it's a winner. If only they could skate well in it. Hoping they improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information