Gracie on the Today Show 2/20

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
No signs of Gracie yet. Not even the usual teaser when all upcoming segments are cited at the top of each hour (7 and 8). Been watching since 7am Eastern. Samantha, who conducted the taped interview, is out sick, so maybe it’s been postponed, until Samantha can introduce it?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I just searched all over at the website. Nothing and no videos at the present time. Maybe later, perhaps? Here's the link in case anyone wishes to hunt or search for the interview.

Today Show

Frau Muller

Savanah is still “out sick” today (Thursday), so the Gracie interview may be postponed again.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
The interview was supposed to be with Savannah Guthrie and she was off sick yesterday and today so perhaps they have delayed broadcasting it. I think it was pre-taped but perhaps it needs a lead-in by Savannah?

Frau Muller

The interview was supposed to be with Savannah Guthrie and she was off sick yesterday and today so perhaps they have delayed broadcasting it. I think it was pre-taped but perhaps it needs a lead-in by Savannah?

It was pre-taped. We can see photos of Savanna & Gracie sitting across from one another in the Instagrams. Not sure why it’s all being delayed just for Savanna’s lead in. Taped segments with lead-ins from emcees/hosts other than the person conducting the interview happen all the time.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
That's one thing to be said for getting up for the Russian Cup Final -- I was reminded about this in time. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information