FSUers in Arizona- please read (Others are welcome too!)

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Hi,

If you are in Arizona, particularly the Phoenix metro area, this may interest you.

I met another FSUer today (Another ska8rmom) for coffee, and it was really nice to meet her. I had a similar experience in Vancouver when I attended a get together during the recent GPF.

So here are the questions-

Would you be interested in meeting as a group in the Phoenix area, either before or after worlds? (not necessarily on a regular basis, but we can discuss that)

Would you be interested in watching the worlds together at someone's home, depending on the time we get it here? If it is late night/early morning, that would be out of question. In that case we can just get together to discuss it after worlds (hopefully we will all be polite- LOL).

Please reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in meeting or if you have another idea.

Thanks and I hope to hear from many of you (do we actually have 'Many' FSUers here?)

another sk8rmom

Hi,

If you are in Arizona, particularly the Phoenix metro area, this may interest you.

I met another FSUer today (Another ska8rmom) for coffee, and it was really nice to meet her. I had a similar experience in Vancouver when I attended a get together during the recent GPF.

So here are the questions-

Would you be interested in meeting as a group in the Phoenix area, either before or after worlds? (not necessarily on a regular basis, but we can discuss that)

Would you be interested in watching the worlds together at someone's home, depending on the time we get it here? If it is late night/early morning, that would be out of question. In that case we can just get together to discuss it after worlds (hopefully we will all be polite- LOL).

Please reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in meeting or if you have another idea.

Thanks and I hope to hear from many of you (do we actually have 'Many' FSUers here?)

Hi,

I've recently moved to the Phoenix area and would definitely be interested in a meet up. Would be fun to meet others in this area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information