Fleetwood Mac on Ellen DeGeneres Show today!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Oh my gosh! Thank you, @PeterG for informing me! I just looked it up. It's on today's show! KPXJ (channel 21) local channel with DirecTV - 3-4p.m. (Central) 4-5p.m. Eastern.

"Season 16 Premiere Week: Wahlberg and Fleetwood Mac" Mark Wahlberg ("Instant Family'); Senate candidate Rep. Barb O'Rourke (D-Texas); Fleetwood Mac performs. :cheer2::D

Simone411

Oh my gosh! They're performing the song, "The Chain". This is awesome! <3

I have to say that Christine and Stevie look great. :)

Simone411

Okay, Stevie just said they're going on tour beginning the first week in October. They also have two new members in the band. Gosh, if they come to CenturyLink in Bossier during the tour, I'll have to go! I'll definitely figure out some way to get there!

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Okay, Stevie just said they're going on tour beginning the first week in October. They also have two new members in the band. Gosh, if they come to CenturyLink in Bossier during the tour, I'll have to go! I'll definitely figure out some way to get there!
We have tickets to one of their October shows. I watched Ellen. Since Lindsay Buckingham is not touring with them, I think I will be a little disappointed. Maybe not.

Simone411

We have tickets to one of their October shows. I watched Ellen. Since Lindsay Buckingham is not touring with them, I think I will be a little disappointed. Maybe not.
Yes, I was a little surprised when I saw that Lindsay was not there with them. I'm so happy and excited that you're going to see them in October! I hope that you'll give a review about the concert and let us know what Stevie is wearing! :)

Edited.

Last edited:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I am very confused that this is in the skating section :lol: but anyway, I was a huge fan of Stevie and Lindsey in particular for many years. Love their old Buckingham Nicks album and demos. I saw FM’s last tour a couple of times and was planning to travel around and see the next one several times until they fired Lindsey. I’m certainly not going now. I am still a fan of Stevie’s work but I feel uncomfortable with how she has behaved in the last couple of years, refusing to be on the album or allowing it to be released as FM (all 4 of the others were on it) so it had to be released as Buckingham McVie, and then seemingly getting Lindsey fired. I know there are 2 sides to every story but the one even people very close to the band are telling is pretty sad.
If Lindsey’s solo tour comes to Europe I will go to that :)

Susan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information