Favorite free dance of the Olympic Season ?

What is your favorite free dance of this Olympic Season ?

• Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir (Tango de Roxane)

• Gabriella Papadakis / Guillaume Cizeron (Moonlight Sonata)

• Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani (Paradise)

• Kaitlyn Weaver / Andrew Poje (Je suis malade-Lara Fabian)

• Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev (Tango-Oblivion)

• Anna Cappellini / Luca Lanotte (La Vita e Bella)

• Madison Chock / Evan Bates (Imagine)

• Piper Gilles / Paul Poirier (Stolen Hearts -Perry Mason Theme)

• Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue (Across the Sky - Man Caught Out in the Rain)

• Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin (Love Story- Liebestraum)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anyasnake

You can't change the poll at all ? Because I know a lot of people liked Guignard/Fabbri despite having them as their favourite team.

EDIT : Bobrova/Soloviev is Oblivion - Five Secret (No tango).

GREGORY

You can't change the poll at all ? Because I know a lot of people liked Guignard/Fabbri despite having them as their favourite team.

EDIT : Bobrova/Soloviev is Oblivion - Five Secret (No tango).
1- The italians were 11th at the last WC.
2- Oblivion from Piazzola is a Tango.

Anyasnake

1- The italians were 11th at the last WC.
2- Oblivion from Piazzola is a Tango.
1-I know they were 11th, but you can't do more than 10 options in the post ? Or you wanted to do top 10 only ?
2-Since it was by 2 cellos, I didn't get the Tango reference (since the FD isn't a tango). Sorry ;)

chapis

Even Coomes/Buckland can be on this list before S/B Liebestrauma

I would prefer to vote for Imagine (without having seen it) than voting for that Liebestraum. And they already have 1 vote while B/S or G/P have none :slinkaway.

VGThuy

I think I'm going to wait until after the entire GP series to vote for this just because FDs can change and teams can do them better as the season progresses. Plus, we haven't seen Chock/Bates yet. That said, as of right now, I think Hubbell/Donohue have my favorite FD of the season so far. I also love Muramoto/Reed's FD. I do think V/M have a program that fits them and is OGM-worthy as do Papadakis/Cizeron.

RoseRed

Tessa and Scott's Moulin Rouge is my favourite- the lifts, ending the twizzles right on "Roxanne!" And those head movements right afterwards, the expression throughout. I love it and I can't wait to see where they take it. It's grown so much from Autumn Classic already.

My second favourite FD is currently Madi and Zach's. It suits them so well. I also liked Je Suis Malade for Weapo.

sap5

I think I'm going to wait until after the entire GP series to vote for this just because FDs can change and teams can do them better as the season progresses. Plus, we haven't seen Chock/Bates yet. That said, as of right now, I think Hubbell/Donohue have my favorite FD of the season so far. I also love Muramoto/Reed's FD. I do think V/M have a program that fits them and is OGM-worthy as do Papadakis/Cizeron.

Am waiting also but agree about Hubbell/Donohue. That FD suits them amazingly well, and Madi is an absolute star in it.

C

casken

I feel people praising H&D's plodding FD kind of demonstrates my point. :shuffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information