Euros 2024 Free Dance: “We Want More Rocky Horror Score”

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Oh wow, totally biffing the exit of the Dance Spin. They won't get that exit feature and the GOE should drop. Definitely not winning gold after losing out on nearly 2.5 points.

jao86

the fix is in
Josee Piche definitely seemed... surprised/annoyed by R/A's score. An over score for sure, but yikes at her

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I’ve been very harsh on this team in the past but after R/A they look like 5x World Champions. I can’t fault their use of the system as it is written and they really have improved tremendously over the last few years. The twizzles were done close together and kept the flow, for example. The edges are more stable and he’s always pretty reliable through the elements.

I don’t like the character step at all still and wish it just went away across the discipline. Dance spin mistake knocked it down a level and the GOE was minimal, which will probably be costly enough.

I can only hate on this in the sense that the Italians are just so much better skaters overall and their elements call for higher GOE as it is written, rather than just throwing out +4 or +5 for flashy stuff.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Oh god how did I miss this thing during the GP season :rofl:

This is pure Eurotrash we needed for the RD!!!
Omg, I'm :lol: ing here?

Obviously it's not a competitive program and shouldn't be higher than 4th, but wow, I'm entertained!

Ok, I'm ready for actual skating now.

Kaz7714

I am just going to enjoy the happiness and dispense with my technical knowledge. Good for Lithuania.
I hate the Rocky program but it's a crowd pleaser I guess so ....

topaz

I like Lilah/Lewis but they slow down before entering the twizzles and going into the one foot sequences. They lack the difficult entrances that we've seen from a few teams so far today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information