Canadians Gala - Vancouver - 14 Jan. 2018

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
From TSN - posted today on Twitter:
Gala air times for next week Wednesday Jan. 24 - 7:30-9:30 on TSN4 and Friday Jan. 26 7:30-9:30 TSN3

chantilly

Sadly I don’t get tsn past 1.
It costs extra.
Where did nationals air, what channel?
I had set it up to tape because I had a free preview of tsn2-5, but the free preview crapped out before then. And I didn’t see it come up on my pvr on any other channel, not even ctv. Unless I missed it somehow.

Last edited:

luckiest1

It was mainly on TSN4/5, some on TSN2 that my PVR somehow didn't catch, and also was on CTV2 one day.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Hmmmm, so far this doesn't show up on my PVR guide.
I reported the same thing to TSN via Twitter - they said it should come up as they got it from the programming folks. If there is a change they promised to tweet it out. I've set my PVR manually in hopes that it eventually shows up as they said.

mocha-ice

According to my TV guide RDS2 will be showing the gala today from 4-6pm Eastern.

ETA: RDS will also be showing it Tuesday Jan 23 from 3-5pm Eastern

Last edited:

rvi5

I reported the same thing to TSN via Twitter - they said it should come up as they got it from the programming folks. If there is a change they promised to tweet it out. I've set my PVR manually in hopes that it eventually shows up as they said.
It is showing on my cable listing now...

Wed Jan 24 @ 7:30pm on TSN4
Fri Jan 26 @ 7:30pm on TSN3
Sat Jan 27 @ 2:30pm on TSN2
Fri Feb 2 @ 3:00pm on TSN3

ETA: 4CC on NBC Jan 27 @ 2:30pm, and CBC Jan 27 @ 3:00pm

Last edited:

rvi5

Hmmmm, I have it recorded on my DVR from TSN4HD channel 730 Cogeco TIVO. 7:30pm EST. 2hr recording.

dramagrrl

I'm seeing a new entry on the CBC TV page that sounds intereting:

Tue Feb 6 7:00 PM CBC Sports presents the Olympic Journey: Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir - 'Roxanne'
Tessa had posted something on her Instagram a few months ago about a collaboration of some sort with CBC, so whatever this piece is, that must be it!

Skate Talker

Also showing up on my cable guide are TSN rebroadcasts of the televised Free Programs from Canadians
Monday Feb 05 - Dance & Ladies TSN3 6-8:30 pm
Wednesday Feb 07 - Pairs & Men TSN2 9:30pm - midnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information