Canadian Holiday Parties online (Dec. 13, 2020): That Figure Skating Show & Ice Dance Elite's food bank fundraiser

Sylvia

TBD
Pj Kwong tweeted this today: https://twitter.com/skatingpj/status/1338160485418536967
"... First of all - it's the #TFSS Holiday party here at 3pm ET [YT link posted below] and then it's the Ice Dance Elite Holiday party here on my Twitter at 4pm ET also on the #ScarboroFigureSkating Club and #PjKwong Facebook pages!"

Re-posting from the Canadian Ice Dance news thread in GSD:
PJ Kwong and Carol Lane's group are co-hosting a virtual holiday party at 4 p.m. Eastern on Dec. 13 to raise money for food banks. More info here.
Link to watch Dylan Moscovitch/Asher Hill's "That Figure Skating Show's Holiday Wrap & Ugly Sweater Party" at 3 pm Eastern:

Sylvia

TBD
Asher/Dylan's guests so far: Pj Kwong, Carol Lane, Kaetlyn Osmond, Patrick Chan (with moustache!), Eric Radford... (eta) Sandra Bezic, Elladj, Nam, Kirsten M-T & Mike.

Last edited:

Desperado

Anyone watch That FS Show yesterday? Kurt Browning was oh so briefly there. He was dressed in a Christmas theme suit, but the camera was mostly positioned to show his nostrils. He said he couldn’t hear anyone, waved, left and never came back. Maybe someone was double booked? 😂😂

I really enjoyed the other guest conversations though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information