Buzzfeed Quiz: Which Ice Dance Team Should You Check Out?

Peepsquick

North Korean Virtue and Moir fans hacked the poll, so the answers that would have resulted in a P/C answer cause the phone/computer used to take the quiz to spontaneously combust.

Funny that! Still a valid question ... nobody ended up with P/C as a result so far ...

barbarafan

k...I took it again...The first time I gave my real feelings. This time I tried to get P/C
as far as senior dance teams my favs are 1) V/M
2) P/C
3/W/P
4)H/D
So....answering trying to get P/C I got H/D

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I got Weaver/Poje - not my favourite team.

At least Caramel was one of the flavours of ice cream on offer. Would have been better if it was Salted Caramel. Now I feel like an ice cream.

manhn

I got Carreira and Ponomarenko. Not sure I have even seen them skate. Do they like fish as pets?

galaxygirl

Rain City Bitch Pigeon
I got Stepanova and Bukin, which is accurate because I really like them. I tried about five times to get a different team but kept getting S/B until I finally managed to get Virtue and Moir, who I also love. Then I selected my least favorite choices and got the Poles, which is also pretty accurate I guess because I know I've seen them but I don't really remember them.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Favorite choices: Virtue/Moir
Least favorite choices: Cappellini/LaNotte

Not so accurate for me ;)

dramagrrl

I put in all my actual answers without "trying" to get a certain team and got H/D. I like them well enough, but um... no. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information