Bruce Willis “stepping away” from acting

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Aw crap! My Granny had a severe form of that after her stroke, her vocabulary was just alphabet soup after that(and with her Alzheimers, rehabilitation was out of the question). And Monty Python's Terry Jones had aphasia along with his dementia in his last years. Hopes for Willis to be helped by therapy, if it's not too late.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I had this after my bike accident. I was able to work just fine. So he must have it pretty bad to not be able to work anymore.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Very sad to hear. Shame we won't be able to see him in any more movies. He really is one of the best action movie stars. Thinking about it he is in so many of my favourite movies, including Pulp Fiction, Die Hard, The Fifth Element, Red and Red 2 and The Sixth Sense.

Last edited:

skatfan

Really sad that there seems to have been a money grab by his team at the end. Was he broke and needed the cash today for his care? Or just greedy managers?

Amy L

Really sad that there seems to have been a money grab by his team at the end. Was he broke and needed the cash today for his care? Or just greedy managers?

My guess is that his management didn't want to lose their very lucrative percentages off his work. But why didn't his wife say anything?? Was the family having money troubles? Did they not want to believe something was going wrong? She must have noticed his cognitive abilities declining, but he did 22(!) movies in the last four years. Did she let him leave the house every time without making any objections? The story with the gun is terrifying, it could have ended in tragedy with several people knowing he was mentally incapacitated but keeping it to themselves.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I've been watching the news this past week about Bruce. I sure hate it, and my thoughts and prayers are with him. It was a scary thing that happened with the gun and I'm just thankful that no one was harmed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information