Bolzano Passion Gala, Jan. 4, 2020 - Fernandez, Tuktamysheva, Kostornaia, Cappellini/Lanotte, Stepanova/Bukin, Della Monica/Guarise & more

Sylvia

TBD
Last year some fan cams turned up so here's a thread for this Saturday's show at the Palaonda in Bolzano, Italy.

https://www.passiongala.it/en/the-cast/

Javier Fernandez – SPAGNA
Aleksandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin – RUSSIA
Elizaveta Tuktamisheva – RUSSIA
Daniel Grassl – ITALY
Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte – ITALY
Pierluca Tocca – ITALY (artistic roller skater)
Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres – FRANCE
Alena Kostornaia -RUSSIA
Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise – ITALY
Laurine Lecavelier – FRANCE
Jari Kessler – CROAZIA (planning to switch from ITA?)
Marina Piredda – ITALY
Gabriele Frangipani – ITALY

IG account: https://www.instagram.com/bolzanopassiongala/

Sylvia

TBD
A few pre-show photos:

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Kostornaia and... Mae West... :lol:

Liza's next show number is there for the take.... :D

mjb52

I have waited patiently through like 25 years of figure skating fandom for a program like Kostornaya's second one lol. Ironically, I had just been thinking again about Bukin's resemblance to Puppet Angel from the tv show Angel (about vampires).

Hanna

Skating junkie
I have waited patiently through like 25 years of figure skating fandom for a program like Kostornaya's second one lol. Ironically, I had just been thinking again about Bukin's resemblance to Puppet Angel from the tv show Angel (about vampires).
Well apparently she herself also liked it so much that she wanted to make a free program out of it. :lol:

I find this gala number interesting to watch for comparison. Because here she does a lot more footwork and choreo during that last music cut in the free! I wish the actual FS could be a little more like this.

mjb52

Well apparently she herself also liked it so much that she wanted to make a free program out of it. :lol:

I find this gala number interesting to watch for comparison. Because here she does a lot more footwork and choreo during that last music cut in the free! I wish the actual FS could be a little more like this.

Ah, is it an exhibition-version of her free then? I was so blown away by the cape that I thought it was a different new vampire themed program! (also I am really into her short program, so I generally watch that, although I have seen the free twice as well). I think the free is getting stronger as the season goes on - I didn't love it at the test skates but was really blown away by it at the Grand Prix Final.

Tinami Amori

Full show video with short skaters' interview C/L (in italian)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information