Blades for the Brave benefit for healthcare workers, April 17, 8pm ET - ALL STAR CAST

cheremary

I wanted to see more of Rohene and Amber's performances. It was too short! What a refreshing event during our skating drought.

Pretty sure the clip of Rohene's performance was from a show in Westchester in 2018, as was the clip of Jeremy Abbott's program. (Both this benefit and that show were produced by Tara Modlin.) There's a video of Rohene's program from that show here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tzTp7GLrCk

mojo

Viktor Petrenko is doing urban style hip-hop dancing, and he's really good.

I don't know what to say
It was Vakhtang Murvanidze, the out the wrong info up twice. He was a gazillion time champ of the Republic of Georgia & finished top 10 in Europe once about 20 years ago. It’s shot in Batumi.
Viktor Petrenko is doing urban style hip-hop dancing, and he's really good.

I don't know what to say
Unfortunately, they mislabeled the skater. It was Vakhtang Murvanidze, dancing in Batumi, Georgia. (Back in late 90s and early 2000s he was the champion of Georgia and finished top 10 at Euros once.) I thought it was probably the best performance (but I skimmed post-event.)

meggonzo

Banned Member
It was Vakhtang Murvanidze, the out the wrong info up twice. He was a gazillion time champ of the Republic of Georgia & finished top 10 in Europe once about 20 years ago. It’s shot in Batumi.

Unfortunately, they mislabeled the skater. It was Vakhtang Murvanidze, dancing in Batumi, Georgia. (Back in late 90s and early 2000s he was the champion of Georgia and finished top 10 at Euros once.) I thought it was probably the best performance (but I skimmed post-event.)

I was wondering this since in the close-up the guy didn't look like Viktor and he said something about being in Georgia.
Also, there was a separate segment later with Viktor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information