Blades for the Brave benefit for healthcare workers, April 17, 8pm ET - ALL STAR CAST

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Article here: https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2020...tm_campaign=twitter&utm_content=040620_01link

The one-hour stream is April 17 at 8 p.m. ET, hosted by U.S. Olympic medalists Jason Brown and Gracie Gold and organized by Americares and Fireworks Sports Marketing. The stream will feature skaters’ submitted videos from on and off the ice, detailing how they’re handling life during the pandemic.

The videos will be a “creative variety,” an organizer said, including skating programs.

It airs free on Bladesforthebrave.org and Americares’ Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels. U.S. Figure Skating is aware of and supports the event.

And check out the list of skaters!! :eek:

Jeremy Abbott
Brian Boitano
Michal Březina
Jason Brown
Kurt Browning
Alexei Bychenko
Ashley Cain
Sasha Cohen
Amber Glenn
Gracie Gold
Ekaterina Gordeeva
Scott Hamilton
Nancy Kerrigan
Naomi Lang
Timothy LeDuc
Tara Lipinski
Tatiana Navka
Viktor Petrenko
Evgeni Plushenko
Matteo Rizzo
Yuka Sato
Bradie Tennell
Johnny Weir
Rohene Ward

BaileyCatts

when I go to the website, I get a big red 'warning, risky site, are you sure you want to go there' message. I don't want to type it to make a link in case its wrong, but I am going to this site (but all in one word, just not typing it as one word so it won't make a link on FSU!) blades for the brave . org. Is that the correct site? Am I just getting the big red warning message because it won't be active until 8p?

Tavi

when I go to the website, I get a big red 'warning, risky site, are you sure you want to go there' message. I don't want to type it to make a link in case its wrong, but I am going to this site (but all in one word, just not typing it as one word so it won't make a link on FSU!) blades for the brave . org. Is that the correct site? Am I just getting the big red warning message because it won't be active until 8p?

Americares is streaming it on YouTube so maybe try this:

misskarne

I honestly don't remember any of the programs Knierems recreated. I was like "they used Metallica?!!!!?"

I remembered Ghost. Mostly I was just impressed they were doing that in their skates on the floor.

misskarne

This is a bit rich of Yagudin considering the comments he made about Jason earlier in the year.

misskarne

Brezina baby!

EDIT: And now Ando baby, though little Miss Ando is not so little anymore!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Shoot, I had something else to do at 8 and had to miss most of it. I'll have to catch up with the video later. Can't miss Paul and family!

BaileyCatts

Are all those kids Naomi's?? She's way too young for kids that old! :lol:

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

So I'm thinking they had a little problem with music rights or something because these uh ...music sounds .... are :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information