Another tropical system?

TOADS

Toad whisperer.....
Models for the last three runs have been trying to bring a tropical system over the Yucatán north to New Orleans on the 8th.

Obviously something to watch....

BigB08822

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will definitely end up hitting east of New Orleans and/or be a total sheared mess by the time it comes ashore on the Gulf.

TOADS

Toad whisperer.....
Looks like the system will be names Nate and come ashore across the central Florida panhandle as a cat 1 of 80 mph after daybreak Sunday morning.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Good name for a hurricane..

I can see the weather channel reporting that Hurriczne Poop is going to shit on Florida...:p:p
Another thing to stop naming. Why the hell did they ever start?

skatingguy

decently

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Just received a notification from my Weather Channel App.

At least seven people were killed Thursday after Tropical Storm Nate moved over Central America with clusters of heavy rain and gusty winds.

In Nicaragua, two women and a man working with the Health Ministry to provide aid were killed after being swept away by a flooded canal in Juigalpa, according to the Associated Press. Two other men reportedly drowned in the Carazo area and in the Coco River near the country's border with Honduras.

Costa Rica's President Luis Guillermo Solis said the storm has caused two deaths in the country.

Nate and the larger circulation it developed from produced heavy rain over Central America the last few days, according to weather.com meteorologist Chris Dolce. This rainfall has already caused flooding and more flooding is likely as the storm lifts northward toward Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula late this week.

My prayers are with those families and the victims. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information