A QUESTION ABOUT LIMITED ICE TIME AT RINKS?

FSWer

Say,I have a question. Does anyone know if Public Skate is the only Program to have it's Ice-Time limited at Newington Arena as well as other rinks? Or are the Freestyle, Hockey,and Learn to Skate Programs also suffering with limited Ice-Time because of this *****19 thing? I was just wondering. As Public Skate seems to be the only Program talked about that's affected at Newington Arena. Can anyone help? Thanks.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
@FSWer I don't know about the schedule at Newington, but a lot of rinks are changing their schedules because of COVID. Public skating hours can be hard to manage because there are a lot of people together in the same space. That might make it unhealthy for the skaters or for the staff at the rink. So having less public skate sessions is one way to try to keep people safe.

FSWer

What about Freestyle,Hockey or Learn to skate? Do they have limited Ice-Time too? Is there anyone here that DOES know about Newington?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
@FSWer The people on FSU are from all over the US and all over the world, so there probably isn't someone who knows more about what's going on at Newington. if you want to know about Newington you could call the rink yourself or look on their website. Or ask someone to do that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information