2024 European Dance 6-10 Poll

Who will make top 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Hmmm, I think Davis/Smolkin, Demougeot/Le Mercier, Mrazeks and Taschlers are pretty safe for the top ten, provided Mrazeks avoid another JGPF-style quadruple splat.

If they’re present and healthy Kazakova/Revia probably get the last spot, but as of last week they didn’t seem to be back training so I’m not confident that will be the case. If they’re absent or sub-par, Dupayage/Nabais, Janse van Rensburg/Steffan and Orihara/Pirinen are pretty close. I went with D/N because they’ve been strong in the RD this season and getting to skate after the zamboni break won’t hurt.

I don’t see a situation where Bekker/Hernandez or Val/Kazimov get top ten this year without multiple other teams having major disasters of the invalid twizzle sequence or withdrawing with good poisoning variety. For now they’re a step back fighting for positions with Tkachenko/Kiliakov, Manni/Röthlisberger and all the Mariia teams.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Well, not KazRev since they're not on the entries list.

Agree that BekHern and ValKaz aren't getting within sniffing distance of top 10 this year.

Tenth place really comes down to JvRStef, OriPir and DupNab - and I think JvRStef will pull it out of their hats - they're becoming this cycle's Poles, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information