2024 Canadian Women World Spot Poll

Who should go to Worlds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonas

Is Skate Canada even trying to help Ruiter get the minimum scores, i.e., assigning her to Challenge?? I get the feeling that Skate Canada still wants to send Schizas, so Ruiter not obtaining the minima would be the perfect pretext.

Your thoughts...

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Is Skate Canada even trying to help Ruiter get the minimum scores, i.e., assigning her to Challenge?? I get the feeling that Skate Canada still wants to send Schizas, so Ruiter not obtaining the minima would be the perfect pretext.

Your thoughts...
Ruiter did a competition in Austria 2022, plus five competitions this season including nationals, and she didn't get world's minimum for the SP at any of them. She's just not good enough yet. In less than a year six chances to get world's mins and she's still not quite there. Sending her out to try one more time before worlds? Seems like a poor bet to me.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
If they were that intent on preventing Ruiter from getting her minimums they would have sent her back to the JGP instead of giving her three senior international opportunities this season.
plus Challenge plus Nationals - still didn't get the SP min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information