2023 Worlds Dance Podium Poll

Who will medal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue_idealist

Gilles/Poirier, Chock/Bates, and Guignard Fabbri, probably in that order, but it's not 100 percent certain, of course.

screech

Gilles/Poirier, Chock/Bates, and Guignard Fabbri, probably in that order, but it's not 100 percent certain, of course.
I agree with those 3, but I predict G/P will not win, since due to her recovery and missing Canadians and 4CC, I think the judges will nitpick every single detail of their skate and dock points for any perceived imperfections that they don't dock for the other top teams.

blue_idealist

I agree with those 3, but I predict G/P will not win, since due to her recovery and missing Canadians and 4CC, I think the judges will nitpick every single detail of their skate and dock points for any perceived imperfections that they don't dock for the other top teams.

Hmm. You could be right, although I hope that's not the case lol.

trainingdogs82

I think it is fairly obvious what the podium will be, so long as Gilles & Poirier make it to worlds, the only question is the order of finish. I think it could go literally anyway amongst the 3. It would take a major error by 1 of those 3 teams for one of the second tier contenders to sneak in for a bronze I feel though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information