2022-23 Basketball (Durant Injured Again)

Fiero425

After Durant bailed on NJ Nets w/ wasted effort with Kyrie Irving & James Harden; both subsequently left as well! Durant goes to Phoenix, looking as if a good fit, promptly turns his ankle on a practice lay-up before last night's game! They expect him to be out for a week or so! This is the person people believe is the best player on the planet, but can barely get to playing half his games due to bad luck and breaking down! Some ego he has there when he's such a bad example of a team player! It has to be all about him or he's not happy; hence leaving a dynastic team like Golden State Warriors because it was Curry's team! What an idiot! :scream: :confused::rolleyes::wall::grandpa:

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
To anyone paying closer attention now that we are down to 4 teams, this is a good summary of what's been missed.

Also, ESPN said you need more carbs at altitude, so looks like I'm moving to Denver.

Fiero425

I think Jimmy Bultler might be my favorite player in the NBA. I love both his game and his interviews.

I was shocked the Bulls let him go! Truthfully I didn't pay attn. so not sure of the circumstances! He's certainly making them regret it now! He's balling and truly carrying Miami on his back! Good man! He hasn't offended me in the least like some of the usual suspects who're a-#ole "DIVA's!" :rolleyes: :wall::eek::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information