2021 Nebelhorn Women Top 6 FINAL Poll

Who will make top 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
Entries have been sorted out...

ETA- I fixed the possible number of selections (can select 6 now)

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Entries have been sorted out...

ETA- I fixed the possible number of selections (can select 6 now)
Do we know for sure that Mazzara is still being sent for France? I mean, neither she nor Serna really stand much of a chance at placing in the top 6 if Lombardia is anything to go by...

olympic

Liu, Safonova, Kurakova, Paganini despite being less than stellar lately, then it's messier - Gutmann maybe who had a strong FS at Lombardia, Mazzara was messy at Lombardia, the door is open though for Kailani Crane

Seerek

Zingas getting the nod over Kitromilis for Nebelhorn is interesting, given Kitromilis just won Autumn Classic.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Zingas getting the nod over Kitromilis for Nebelhorn is interesting, given Kitromilis just won Autumn Classic.
There's still time for the Cyprus federation to change their entry. She's listed as a substitute.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I’ve voted USA, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Australia and Other...because I’m betting on the Ukrainian to get in...so that we can see & hear her Carol of the Bells SP at the Olympics.

My “new Other” to earn an Olympic spot: CYPRUS! (Sorry, Ukraine.)

Now let’s somehow get Marilena Kitromilis to Germany ASAP. Perfect initials for figure skating - MK.

olympic

Serna replaced Mazzara for FRA, apparently. Some reshuffling by the French Fed. to get that spot

Seerek

Gutmann currently the odd one out.

15 year old Shabotova currently in (not a poll choice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information