2021/22 CBC Broadcast & Streaming Schedule

victorskid

Happily ignoring many pontificators & know-it-alls

honey

Alas, it looks like we would have been Rod-free in any event :D:
Seems entirely possible he will end up at CBC or Rogers, so skating fans may have to deal with him in any case if it’s CBC :p. It doesn’t sound like a retirement to me. I think he will end up at another network.

Of course he is entirely over the top and obnoxious at times with his “the next one!!!!”, but I have to say I’d take him over some of the cbc folk any day :shuffle:.

I find Brenda Irving to be fine, but doesn’t seem to actually know much about skating. She usually keeps quiet though. Andi Petrillo was a mess the times she’s done it. Haven’t seen her in the booth for a while though, so they maybe figured out she wasn’t the right person for skating.

Sally1214

Just checking out streaming/broadcast options for those of us in Canada. Anyone know if the ISU YouTube channel will be live streaming the Grand Prix events like they did last year? Might not be seeing much here in Canada if they don't (unless, of course, CBC comes thru and decides to stream something other than SC and Nats).

shutterbug

Just checking out streaming/broadcast options for those of us in Canada. Anyone know if the ISU YouTube channel will be live streaming the Grand Prix events like they did last year? Might not be seeing much here in Canada if they don't (unless, of course, CBC comes thru and decides to stream something other than SC and Nats).
CBC's schedule has been updated to include streaming of all the GP events: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information