2020 Budapest Trophy, Oct 15-17, Budapest, HUN

Sylvia

TBD
Looks like Kitromilis traveled from Boston without a coach (Letov/Ganicheva) to Budapest for her senior international debut. Glad she skated/jumped better (eta: landed opening 3T+2T, 3Lz+2T, 2A+1Eu+2S & final 2A, fell on 3Lz & 3T, fell out of 3S) in her FS today. First piece was "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Abel Korzeniowski, plus French songs (Patricia Kaas/Piaf tribute).

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Pekder

3S fall, good height though
2F
3S+2T
1A
2A
2F+2T
2Lz+2Lo

Not the greatest jumping day for her, but lovely music makes all the difference. I thought she wasn't totally ignoring it, either. Very pleasant.

J

Jeschke

We are in desperate need to know 🇪🇪 criteria for Euros or Worlds.
The suspense.

Gerli vs STD vs Vahi
Selevko vs junior vs tanboy

We need to know :drama:

@Sylvia ?

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Shkuleta-Gromova
Still Loving You, Scorpions

3T+1Eu+2S shaky
3F great
2S
3T+2T
3Lz great!
2Lz+2Lo
2A

Not bad at all! :cheer: Obsessed with the anti-ice princess look and music. So refreshing! And much improved.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The way you cling to hope that Vahi is still even skating, such dedication!

But yes, Estonian ladies is definitely one of my favorite sub-plots this season. All have improved significantly. :respec:
Estonia is the new hotspot of European skating. The men are all suddenly improving as well. Either that or the Russians are all staying at home. :lol:

Amy L

Estonia is the new hotspot of European skating. The men are all suddenly improving as well. Either that or the Russians are all staying at home. :lol:

Estonia is an OES country with a lot of Russians so there's OES fun with Russian attitude. :skandal

Speaking of... does anyone know if Nina Petrokina is still skating. I think me and @Jeschke are the only ones checking for her but I really liked her in the JGP last year and then she vanished.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Russians are staying at home! But having one of their number, Anna Levandi, emigrate to Estonia years ago has made a big impact.
Well, I was being facetious about the Russians, :lol: but both the Estonian men and ladies programs seems to be on an upward trajectory.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Schermann HUN

2A
3Lz stepout, almost had it
3Lo+2T
1Lz popped and then falls
3T+1Eu+3S< good fight!
3Loq
3S+2T
Layback way after the music

Another great skate! :cheer: IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE!

Colonel Green

Speaking of... does anyone know if Nina Petrokina is still skating. I think me and @Jeschke are the only ones checking for her but I really liked her in the JGP last year and then she vanished.
She was at 2020 Junior Worlds (and sadly didn't skate very well there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information