2019 European Men 6-10 Poll

Who will make top 10?

• Total voters

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
Most people have predicted 3 RUS + Javi and Brezina for top 5. Who will make top 10 with them?

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Most people have predicted 3 RUS + Javi and Brezina for top 5. Who will make top 10 with them?

I donā€™t see three Russians in the top five. May be two. It means one of the skaters in the poll would be in the top 5. May be Rizzo or Samohin. I think Rizzo will be in the top 5. The third Russian could be in the 6-10.

S

SmallFairy

Samohin, Kolyada, Bychenko, Aymoz, Kovtun, Kvitevashvili and Brezina are all able to bomb big time. (Brezina has been solid this season though). Javi hasn't competed all season, who knows what his form is. Fa is completely new to big senior championships. Grassl too. He has the tricks, but the rest of his skating is a hot mess. Rizzo and Vassilijevs does seem to lack some mojo from earlier seasons. Fentz' quad has gone MIA, but what if it suddenly comes back? Majorov is quite sleep indulging, but could wake me up with his disco tie. Samarin not the most exciting either, but if lands his stuff, he could be on the podium. 4lutz! (And remember, he's a cold blooded killer, and he's coming for us. So maybe he'll be last man standing).

Men's results are very unpredictable.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
Im not sure about the 3 Russians all being top 5. Id say less than 50% that happens...

Mens Euros is much more competitive than Ladies Euros once you factor in non-Russians.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'd say the entire roster is a high speed bullet train that is heading for a cliff.. this podium is up for grabs. Pick your favorite and hold on. The sheer mystery actually makes this more interesting then 4 CC

Foolhardy Ham Lint

I'd say the entire roster is a high speed bullet train that is heading for a cliff.. this podium is up for grabs. Pick your favorite and hold on. The sheer mystery actually makes this more interesting then 4 CC

They're probably even more lucky that the Little Miss Sunshine pageant winners dominating the ladies' podium at Russian nationals, aren't old enough (or allowed) to compete in the men's event, either.

Seerek

Which countries are using Euro's to determine Worlds entries (at least for the men)?

Majorov Major or Majorov Minor? :confused:

When as the last time this happened, at least at Euros? The Petrenko's in the late 80s?

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I donā€™t see three Russians in the top five. May be two. It means one of the skaters in the poll would be in the top 5. May be Rizzo or Samohin. I think Rizzo will be in the top 5. The third Russian could be in the 6-10.

Actually Rizzo and Samohin could both make Top 5 (low probability, I know) and two Russians could finish 6-10. None of the Russians is known for consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information