Engagements & Weddings in the figure skating world, 2022 onwards

Sylvia

TBD
May 2, 2024 :):
Nadiia’s photos:

ETA - next up:
The wedding of Eva Pate and Logan Bye will take place on May 18 in Strongsville, Ohio

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Polish skaters Ela Gabrysak (she retired in 2022: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00034307.htm) and Michal Wozniak were married today, as posted by Michal's pair partner, Ioulia Chtchetinina (ETA that there's a clip of them exiting the church in her 2nd slide):

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Eva Pate and Logan Bye got married yesterday. Both of them as well as Anthony Ponomarenko and Ethan Peal have clips and pics in their stories. (Don't miss Ethan's second story: "A wedding full of ice skaters isn't complete without a choreographed dance number." :D )

Amy L

Pate&Bye's wedding photographer posted some photos:

Karotyna

Polish skaters Ela Gabrysak (she retired in 2022: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00034307.htm) and Michal Wozniak were married today, as posted by Michal's pair partner, Ioulia Chtchetinina (ETA that there's a clip of them exiting the church in her 2nd slide):
So very happy for Michał, after last Europe Championships he is my new sweetheart.

Wyliefan

Christina Carreira's pictures from the Pate/Bye wedding:

Molly Lanaghan's reel from the Soucisse/Firus wedding:

(And a new photo from Carolane: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7KhZ2Nxtu5/)

And more pictures from Kirsten Moore-Towers's bridal shower:

KMT's wedding to Liam Firus is in June, as is the Neset/Markelov wedding. We seem to have a real summer of love going on here. :lol:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
KMT's wedding to Liam Firus is in June, as is the Neset/Markelov wedding. We seem to have a real summer of love going on here. :lol:
Did ya forget about Chock/Bates' wedding coming up next month too? :rofl:

What we really need is a good sekret wedding to get our tongues wagging!

Sylvia

TBD
June 5, 2023:
It's that time of year - looks like Vanessa James got engaged this weekend too.
Vanessa James is getting married at the end of June: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7PaJsMux5K/

Vanessa’s bridal shower was yesterday - Maé-Bérénice Méité shared Insta stories (ETA that Mae's photo with Ilia, shared by Ilia's fan account on X, is linked below; the Malinin family also attended and Vanessa shared a pic with Ilia with his parents in her Insta stories).
·

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Some photos of Leah Neset and Artem Markelov's June 1 wedding are up at the same account that did their engagement photo shoot. The first "lift" photo is pretty fun! :)

There are a whole bunch more on Facebook for those who can see the page:

And WASA has a short slide show up (thanks to @Sylvia for spotting that):

Ivan Desyatov was a groomsman, and I believe I spotted Bella Flores among the guests in the Facebook photos. Others with sharper eyes than I may be able to spot other skaters. With my facial blindness I don't always recognize them out of their context. 😊

Amy L

Gosh, those could be prom photos if it wasn't for the obvious wedding dress. Leah is 18 but she looks younger in some of the pics. They look super happy though so congrats to them! They aren't gonna still be competing in juniors as a married couple though are they? :lol:

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Some photos of Leah Neset and Artem Markelov's June 1 wedding are up at the same account that did their engagement photo shoot. The first "lift" photo is pretty fun! :)

There are a whole bunch more on Facebook for those who can see the page:

And WASA has a short slide show up (thanks to @Sylvia for spotting that):

Ivan Desyatov was a groomsman, and I believe I spotted Bella Flores among the guests in the Facebook photos. Others with sharper eyes than I may be able to spot other skaters. With my facial blindness I don't always recognize them out of their context. 😊

Looks like ice dancer Danila Savelev was also a groomsman 😊

Sylvia

TBD
Madi Hubbell shared this wedding video yesterday (June 7) on her and Adrian’s 1st anniversary:

Amy L

coralline

These kids out here making me feel old! One of her bridesmaids was Stella Camerlengo. I thought Krylova's kids have been in Russia with her since her & Pasquale split, but I realized Stella is around 18 years old now so she's free to live wherever she wants.
I believe Stella has stayed in Novi since Krylova and Camerlengo split?She was back in Russia for some time at the beginning, but then stayed in US and went to a school in Novi.

Amy L

I believe Stella has stayed in Novi since Krylova and Camerlengo split?She was back in Russia for some time at the beginning, but then stayed in US and went to a school in Novi.
I remember her & her brother yelling "Hi dad!" when he took teams to an event in Russia (must've been Rostelecom!) It would have been in the early days after the divorce, I just didn't remember, or wasn't aware, that the kids went back to Michigan.

Anjelika's wikipedia says that the kids moved back to the US in 2021. I wonder who updated it, it's kind of weird to put that info there but there are no dates for Anjelika and Pasquale's marriage and divorce.

Wyliefan

Looks like the Chock/Bates wedding was today! There are a few pics in casual dress and then one closeup that looks like it might be a post-wedding pic. But I'm sure we'll be getting a lot more soon!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Looks like the Chock/Bates wedding was today! There are a few pics in casual dress and then one closeup that looks like it might be a post-wedding pic. But I'm sure we'll be getting a lot more soon!
Uhm... Isn't Evan in Las Vegas for the ISU Congress? He was there yesterday speaking. And I saw Eric Radford in one of those pics and I know for sure he's in Vegas today because he spoke a couple of times.

I think those pics are from their engagement in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information