2024 Irish Nationals, June 8-10

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Allie Peterson is new to team IRE, I think. Google tells me there’s an Allie Peterson who competed in novice girls at US sectionals, so it could be her?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Allie Peterson is new to team IRE, I think. Google tells me there’s an Allie Peterson who competed in novice girls at US sectionals, so it could be her?
I think you may be right. She's the only skating Allie Peterson I can find any reference to online.

Also, the only skating Caoilfhionn Kavanagh I can find online previously skated for Finland, so that may be another country switch.

Wyliefan

I haven't yet found a livestream link for this, but if I do I'll post it.

Wyliefan

No livestream this year. :( Hopefully there will at least be some videos after the fact.

Wyliefan

Day 1 results:

Advanced Novice Girls
FPl.NameClubNationPointsSPFS
1Caoilfhionn KAVANAGH (LOUTH)
IRL.GIF
IRL

Junior Women

FPl.NameClubNationPointsSPFS
1Allie PETERSON (GALWAY)
IRL.GIF
IRL
2Saoirse O'SULLIVAN (TIPPERARY)
IRL.GIF
IRL
WDSophia TKACHEVA (WEXFORD)
IRL.GIF
IRL

Pics:

Btw, the junior dance team of Laura and Kevin Hegarty must also have withdrawn. They're not on the results page.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
I think you may be right. She's the only skating Allie Peterson I can find any reference to online.

Also, the only skating Caoilfhionn Kavanagh I can find online previously skated for Finland, so that may be another country switch.
Yes, both confirmed in this June 4th preview article: https://isai.ie/irish-figure-skaters-ready-to-take-the-ice-at-nationals/

ETA:
Yes, Allie Peterson placed 7th in the Pacific Rim Adv. Novice International in El Segundo, CA on Oct. 6-7, 2023: https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2023/33809/CAT004RS.htm
She then finished 5th of 24 Novice women at the Midwestern Sectional Singles Final in November 2023.

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Soucisse/Firus skated both their programs this morning for a total of 170.07.

RD pic:

K&C pics:

Pl. Qual.NameNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Q​
Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS (WEXFORD)IRL
69.74​
40.05​
30.69​
7.67​
7.58​
7.83​
1.00​
#1​

Pl. NameNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS (WEXFORD)IRL
100.33​
54.85​
46.48​
7.83​
7.58​
7.83​
1.00​
#1​

(Extended lift deductions in both segments.)

Last edited:

Wyliefan

The results page doesn't have the finalized women's results, but they're here along with more pics:

Podium pics:

Recap from the ISAI website:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information